• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

F***in Curtis Blaydes Cerrone

The innanet sleuths found out who he is and that's him in the pictures in the tweet i posted. He got rekt for doing that to Curtis. They found his address and everything.
I'm glad that happened, that guy crossed the fucking line

Name a better wrestler at HW not named Jon Jones?

He also has good stand up, good power in his hands, and all he's missing really is the mental game.
He can't seem to put it together when it matters most, but that doesn't mean he lacks "skill" sir.

You said ELITE skill ... if you demote him down to just "skill," sure, they all have skill.

But there is nothing "elite" about Curtis Blaydes, most especially the subtle nuances of fight IQ and incredible intensity.

That's why he drops the ball, every time, when facing severe adversity.

You said ELITE skill ... if you demote him down to just "skill," sure, they all have skill.

But there is nothing "elite" about Curtis Blaydes, most especially the subtle nuances of fight IQ and incredible intensity.

That's why he drops the ball, every time, when facing severe adversity.
I never used the word elite, stop putting words in my mouth sir.

I said he had all the skills to be champion.
If you're going to quote me...Quote ME.

Name a better wrestler at HW not named Jon Jones?

He also has good stand up, good power in his hands, and all he's missing really is the mental game.
He can't seem to put it together when it matters most, but that doesn't mean he lacks "skill" sir.

Name a wrestler at HW without Jones, Stipe or DC. I do think Blaydes' wrestling is good, but it's not good enough to become champion. The lack of other wrestlers makes him look better by (lack of) comparison.
Though maybe he could try more than the half hearted shot last night.

I never used the word elite, stop putting words in my mouth sir.

I said he had all the skills to be champion.
If you're going to quote me...Quote ME.

Fair enough.

However you're still wrong.

Curtis Blaydes clearly doesn't have ALL the skills required to be Champion, because Fight IQ + Ruthless determination = the most important skills any True Champion can possess.

Blaydes is lacking in both of these nuances.

Name a wrestler at HW without Jones, Stipe or DC. I do think Blaydes' wrestling is good, but it's not good enough to become champion. The lack of other wrestlers makes him look better by (lack of) comparison.
Though maybe he could try more than the half hearted shot last night.

DC is gone and about 300lbs, Stipe is about 90 years old, and Jones is the only one left....and Aspinall which we have no idea how is knee will be.

Curtis has good wrestling, but that half hearted shot last night came after he'd been blasted a few times already tbf.

He has the skills, but can't put them together when the lights are shining brightest unfortunately sir.

DC is gone and about 300lbs, Stipe is about 90 years old, and Jones is the only one left....and Aspinall which we have no idea how is knee will be.

Curtis has good wrestling, but that half hearted shot last night came after he'd been blasted a few times already tbf.

He has the skills, but can't put them together when the lights are shining brightest unfortunately sir.

Which I think is the point here, he has the best wrestling skills in the division at a time when there's no competition. I think for Blaydes to be champ would require some luck of other fighters being out injured and him being available at the right time for a title shot. He's clearly a top 5 HW but not (for me) champion level. I view him similarly to Vettori at MW, can cause everyone problems, but isn't going to be champ unless the top guys vanish.

But as Goldberg would say, anything can happen in the UFC.

Fair enough.

However you're still wrong.

Curtis Blaydes clearly doesn't have ALL the skills required to be Champion, because Fight IQ + Ruthless determination = the most important skills any True Champion can possess.

Blaydes is lacking in both of these nuances.

And I have said he lacks in those numerous times in this thread.
Hell I admitted that with the headline to this thread by calling him Cerrone.

Cerrone had the same problem...when the lights are brightest, they both fade into the background sir.

So no ..im not wrong since I've admitted what you said I didn't.
Still love you though sir lol

Cerrone had the same problem...when the lights are brightest, they both fade into the background sir.

lol

But yes, you are wrong.

Because lacking fight IQ + killer willpower = NOT having all the skills to be champion :)

Had you said he lacks everything but IQ and perseverance, we could have both saved the time required for this dialogue, because then I would've completely agreed <45>

But yes, you are wrong.

Because lacking fight IQ + killer willpower = NOT having all the skills to be champion :)

Had you said he lacks everything but IQ and perseverance, we could have both saved the time required for this dialogue, because then I would've completely agreed <45>
Let him grieve bro!!
<Lmaoo>

But yes, you are wrong.

IMG_20230415_113708_01.jpg

Grieve for what?
Im not broken up about him losing, he doesn't pay my bills sir.
lol u made this thread all up in your feelings about Curtis losing but your not grieving?

you ain't coping well either.
<Lmaoo>
<Lmaoo>
<Lmaoo>
Curtious Blaydes isn't champ material deal wit it.

Last edited:
Which I think is the point here, he has the best wrestling skills in the division at a time when there's no competition. I think for Blaydes to be champ would require some luck of other fighters being out injured and him being available at the right time for a title shot. He's clearly a top 5 HW but not (for me) champion level. I view him similarly to Vettori at MW, can cause everyone problems, but isn't going to be champ unless the top guys vanish.

But as Goldberg would say, anything can happen in the UFC.

Im kinda saying what you're saying in a roundabout way.
Im saying he shits the bed in every big moment fight, but I don't think its lack of skill that loses these fights.

He does what Cerrone does...he freezes

lol u made this thread all up in your feelings about Curtis losing but your not grieving?

you ain't coping well either.
<Lmaoo>
<Lmaoo>
<Lmaoo>

How is me being mad that he can't put it together "all up in my feelings"?

"Ain't coping well"?

How is having a generally decent discussion with people not coping well?

Do you even know the meanings of these words?

Back