Elections Fakenews fabricates Trump "bloodbath" hoax

so now it's not "taken out of context"? do they really go for the "dogwhistle" defense? well if that was the case, why not say that first, why go with the lie of "oh look he says it's going to be a bloodbath if he doesn't get elected"?

here's the thing - global press doesn't waste time to explain shit. they take the "bloodbath" thing, run with it, and never go back to make corrections when context is added, because it's not in the "press stuff we actually care about", it's in the "look what the crazy americans are doing now, please click". in my own country the story ran as "trump warns of bloodbath if he doesn't win elections", citing all the CBS, NBC bullshit. and of course there will be no second story about context, because it's not something people generally give a fuck about over here.

it's not like we're going to be voting or anything, so it doesn't really matter, but this is how it works outside of america. this is what is projected outside. you guys are shooting yourselves in the foot selling an image to the whole world how america is fucking nuts these days. like legit out of control.
The rest of the world is happy to have anything that diminishes it. No one truly believes that even ally nations are completely happy with the amount of control and power America welds in the world.

So why the hell would he choose "bloodbath" if not to make headlines? Seems very deliberate, and in typical Trump style makes absolutely no sense. Getting killed in trade is a "bloodbath"?
I'm honestly having a hard time believing that you are unfamiliar with this term. Does feigning ignorance make you think you appear clever?

The rest of the world is happy to have anything that diminishes it. No one truly believes that even ally nations are completely happy with the amount of control and power America welds in the world.
Jesus. I really hope you don't actually believe that.

Full transparency if you weren't already aware I'm not American I reside on the Canadian side of our borders. But I have family, friends, and close ties, and I have spent considerable time in the States, so I am interested in what's happening in my neighbour's yard. I'll try to address some of your queries others I'm not that steeped in the American weeds to reply.

As far as Joe Biden's campaign of Orangeman is bad and I'm just better, elementary but true, just on character alone they're not on the same planet. No matter how hard Republicans try to dirty Joe sh!t can't stick. Unlike Donald another taped phone call, document, former staff, all coming forward about the secret deeds of Honest Don.

Inflation has hit us too, with higher grocery prices and gas prices that are slowly rising again our economies are closely tied and just like our cousins we're dealing with a serious migrant issue that needs to stem the flow with some level of humanness. My perception as to why Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and others objected to the bi-partisan deal the is part that addressed the humane treatment portion of the bill, but that's just my view knowing what those people are about. I consider myself an Independent and sometimes I feel you need to be harsh at times.

If your boy Trump would address some of the issues you laid out and talk about actual policies using coherent clear talk without the bombastic bullsh!t maybe his message would resonate with a wider audience other than his base. Instead, it's all about him, his mistreatment, the unfairness of it all. Nothing hardly anything on what he's gonna do for the common American his proposed policies, but rest assured that 1% and the Fortune 500 will be well taken care of under Trump if he can remain out of prison.
Well the thread you're posting in right now IS him talking about policy, and the reaction is to lie and pretend he threatened to beat somebody up. What the hell kind of "character" does it show to intentionally lie and try to trick your viewers into thinking him talking about China skirting import taxes was him threatening to murder people?

YOU just said yourself in the previous post that a positive stock market is a selling point for Joe Biden, and 1 post later the exact same thing is a bad thing if Trump's in charge?

As far as you liking Joe's personality better, feel free to send Joe a Christmas card or invite him to your house for dinner, but the rest of us are going to vote for the job they're supposed to do. They're the last 2 presidents, so voters can decide whether they prefer the way things were during Trump's presidency, or how they've been going under Biden.

Last edited:
bfoe taking another massive L.

these poor chuds are stuck in their own groundhog's day and still think it's 2017

3bc793902ee4bfcb6646d02b9798420d.gif

I’m not really sure how you think this is better?

“ If I had prisons that were teeming with MS-13 and all sorts of people that they've got to take care of for the next 50 years, right? Young people that are in jail for years, if you call them people, I don't know if you call them people. In some cases, they're not people in my opinion.

So your issue with my post is what exactly? That I wasn’t specific enough when defining the exact group of people that Trump says aren’t people? You understand that all inmates are people, right? Or maybe you don’t? Trump certainly doesn’t seem to. I love that he blames us for the fact that’s it’s bad to dehumanize people. <45>

But yeah, it sure feels like Groundhog Day. Same fat fascist fuck trotting out the old “blood in the streets” and “they’re sending rapists and murderers” type of lines, and same lemming-like followers making excuses for him. Rinse and repeat.

Oh I’ve seen the term used when stock market crashes, like under Reagan in 1987.
I’ve seen the term used to describe the week that the Dow dropped 1500+ points in 2 days, and the S&P lost 12% of its value in a single week under Trump.

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen the term used to describe a single tariff before; using a metaphor that’s usually employed in times of serious economic hardship when economic indicators drop severely across the board to describe what will happen if we don’t pass a specific tariff on a specific type of vehicle seems wildly exaggerated, doesn’t it?

But let’s take a look at what he said and see if it fits.

“No, we’re going to put a 100% tariff on every car that crosses the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected.
Now if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it—It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories.”

Sure doesn’t look like it to me. He not only does not say it’s a financial bloodbath, or bloodbath in the auto industry, he specifically says it’ll be a bloodbath “for the country.” And he goes further; after describing the tariff, he specifically says “THAT will be the least of it,” with “that” being the tariff he just referred to. So it doesn’t seem at all as though the tariff is the entirety of the bloodbath he speaks of, as he repeatedly tells us it will be the least of it.

He goes on to say, “If this election isn’t won, I’m not sure that you’ll ever have another election in this country.”

But we could go around in circles about this and never get anywhere, because this is all right out of the usual Trump public speaking playbook—add in *juuuust enough* plausible deniability.
—So he’ll tell you that Mexico is sending rapists and murderers but be sure to add in “some, I assume, are good people…
—He’ll tell his supporters on Jan 6 to “fight like hell or they won’t have a country,” but be sure o add in something about “going peacefully
—Instead of telling the Proud Boys to “stand down,” he tells them to “stand back and stand by”—but hey, close enough, amirite?

And if he’s not speaking publicly, he might just be caught privately on a hot mic admitting to forcibly groping women without their consent. But that A-OK, his supporters have an excuse for that too.

Trump complained a bunch of times about not being able to read that teleprompter that he’s always claimed he doesn’t need anyway, so I’m sure all of this is just due to technical difficulties. :rolleyes:

I’m not really sure how you think this is better?

“ If I had prisons that were teeming with MS-13 and all sorts of people that they've got to take care of for the next 50 years, right? Young people that are in jail for years, if you call them people, I don't know if you call them people. In some cases, they're not people in my opinion.

So your issue with my post is what exactly? That I wasn’t specific enough when defining the exact group of people that Trump says aren’t people? You understand that all inmates are people, right? Or maybe you don’t? Trump certainly doesn’t seem to. I love that he blames us for the fact that’s it’s bad to dehumanize people. <45>

But yeah, it sure feels like Groundhog Day. Same fat fascist fuck trotting out the old “blood in the streets” and “they’re sending rapists and murderers” type of lines, and same lemming-like followers making excuses for him. Rinse and repeat.

Oh I’ve seen the term used when stock market crashes, like under Reagan in 1987.
I’ve seen the term used to describe the week that the Dow dropped 1500+ points in 2 days, and the S&P lost 12% of its value in a single week under Trump.

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen the term used to describe a single tariff before; using a metaphor that’s usually employed in times of serious economic hardship when economic indicators drop severely across the board to describe what will happen if we don’t pass a specific tariff on a specific type of vehicle seems wildly exaggerated, doesn’t it?

But let’s take a look at what he said and see if it fits.

“No, we’re going to put a 100% tariff on every car that crosses the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected.
Now if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it—It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories.”

Sure doesn’t look like it to me. He not only does not say it’s a financial bloodbath, or bloodbath in the auto industry, he specifically says it’ll be a bloodbath “for the country.” And he goes further; after describing the tariff, he specifically says “THAT will be the least of it,” with “that” being the tariff he just referred to. So it doesn’t seem at all as though the tariff is the entirety of the bloodbath he speaks of, as he repeatedly tells us it will be the least of it.

He goes on to say, “If this election isn’t won, I’m not sure that you’ll ever have another election in this country.”

But we could go around in circles about this and never get anywhere, because this is all right out of the usual Trump public speaking playbook—add in *juuuust enough* plausible deniability.
—So he’ll tell you that Mexico is sending rapists and murderers but be sure to add in “some, I assume, are good people…
—He’ll tell his supporters on Jan 6 to “fight like hell or they won’t have a country,” but be sure o add in something about “going peacefully
—Instead of telling the Proud Boys to “stand down,” he tells them to “stand back and stand by”—but hey, close enough, amirite?

And if he’s not speaking publicly, he might just be caught privately on a hot mic admitting to forcibly groping women without their consent. But that A-OK, his supporters have an excuse for that too.

Trump complained a bunch of times about not being able to read that teleprompter that he’s always claimed he doesn’t need anyway, so I’m sure all of this is just due to technical difficulties. :rolleyes:
lol you should adopt some MS13 to live with you

Jesus. I really hope you don't actually believe that.
Yes, in fact I do. Oh, I'm sure our allies are happy to have America to act as a guard dog for them as it means they can spend less on defense themselves but you can't honestly say there's not just a bit of resentment at having to have that reliance. Also, we have historically had a rather heavy hand in using our influence and power in the world.

Take Europe for instance. The EU can't stand it's own member nations thinking and doing for themselves if it goes against Brussels autocratic diktats so how do you think they might feel about the US potentially butting its nose into their affairs.

Yes, in fact I do. Oh, I'm sure our allies are happy to have America to act as a guard dog for them as it means they can spend less on defense themselves but you can't honestly say there's not just a bit of resentment at having to have that reliance. Also, we have historically had a rather heavy hand in using our influence and power in the world.

Take Europe for instance. The EU can't stand it's own member nations thinking and doing for themselves if it goes against Brussels autocratic diktats so how do you think they might feel about the US potentially butting its nose into their affairs.
wait i feel i misunderstood your post to mean how everybody unironically absolutely loves having america tell them what to do.

MSNBC is so gotten to. LOL.

Imagine throwing a tantrum over being fact checked on twitter, and then doing an entire segment trying to explain how his words were not taken out of context, because you say so. Keep digging, retards.

Well the thread you're posting in right now IS him talking about policy, and the reaction is to lie and pretend he threatened to beat somebody up.

YOU just said yourself in the previous post that a positive stock market is a selling point for Joe Biden, and 1 post later the exact same thing is a bad thing if Trump's in charge?

As far as you liking Joe's personality better, feel free to send Joe a Christmas card or invite him to your house for dinner, but the rest of us are going to vote for the job they're supposed to do. They're the last 2 presidents, so voters can decide whether they prefer the way things were during Trump's presidency, or how they've been going under Biden.

Really didn't hear much about policies as did about Trump's repeated grievances, but maybe he'll make the pivot as the general election gets underway.

Trump is already trying to take credit for a positive stock market due to his lead in the polls, investors like steady predictability like they getting with Biden. What they don't like is erratic unpredictability fearing what the next Truth Social post will say to set the market into panic which is what you get with Trump and all the drama that follows him as aides and staff run to decipher for the common reader what Trump was trying to say.

As for me preferring Joe's personality and character over Honest Don, GUILTY! I would prefer any president or prime minister who does not need absolute immunity just to do their elected job. You do it honestly with good intentions you shouldn't have to rely on the Supreme Court to aid in your misdeeds, when presidents before you did just fine without absolute total immunity, that's just my humble opinion do your job justly you don't need immunity for crimes and be in the situation you find yourself in and always crying "It's not fair"...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back