Fallout TV Series (Premieres April 11)

Just glad I got some back story on the vaults and how it occured in the final episode. Overall 8/10.

Would love to see a mini series of each vault with the bullshit scenario of what the dweller dealt with before the vault succumbed. Acid in the air ducts would be entertaining viewing.

How convenient was it for that knight to be a total douche and a pussy so that the audience can agree on Denzcar killing him to progress his story right away? And how come the knight knew exactly where to land where it was near the fugitive's rest stop? How did Denzcar know it was the fugitive's rest stop and the knight didn't??? None of the Brotherhood events make any sense lol.
besides progressing Max’s storyline, it was also an early sign pointing to the crumbling infrastructure & might of the Brotherhood, which they were clearly trying to push as a main plot point. Titus didn’t know; it was by chance. Max knew because he stumbled on evidence of a traveler w/ a dog. plot conveniences, sure, but nothing too outlandish imo

Ella Purnell might have Graves disease.

After watching the whole season I'm going to say I am pleasantly surprised. The overall cast and storyline is solid in my book. I must admit at the beginning I was kind of worried because I felt like the show was kinda slow and uninteresting.

Two things:

The brotherhood of steel storyline still needs work. There's something about it that seems off.

I still really, really wished they started off by having Lucy try and survive above ground all by herself. The world around her is barren and civilization is nowhere insight. As time goes on eventually she discovers more and more populated areas. Setting up the whole post-apocalyptic tone would have been nice

Episode 3, I don't even care if I'm spoiling. Are they trying to make Discount Denzel the biggest dumbass in the wasteland?

Why would you leave the Power Armor unhidden? Your stupid ass deserves the beating you got.

The writers if the show likes using the Walking Dead plot device of characters doing dumb unrational things to move the story forward.

Episode 4, what was it with the chop chop shop anyway? Why are those two stoneheads facilitating it? Who's the boss and what's the purpose??

Episode 3, I don't even care if I'm spoiling. Are they trying to make Discount Denzel the biggest dumbass in the wasteland?

Why would you leave the Power Armor unhidden? Your stupid ass deserves the beating you got.

The writers if the show likes using the Walking Dead plot device of characters doing dumb unrational things to move the story forward.

Its not really supposed to be realistic survival, this is not stalker video game adaptation

Fallout is basically edgy teens comic book version of nuclear apocalypse

Your point still stands though with discount denzel, hes worst character imo

Last edited:
Its not really supposed to be realistic survival, this is not stalker video game adaptation

Fallout is basically edgy teens comic book version of nuclear apocalypse

Your point still stands though with discount denzel, hes worst character imo

Episode 5, how does this guy with Power Armor get one upped by a unarmed person? He drops the quality of the show everytime he's onscreen. Fuck this guy.

The ambient music is great too. I don't mean the 1950's songs that play like 5 times each episode (this does have it's charm but they did it a bit too much imho) but the actual background soundtrack.
5 times? That's it? They should have the same six or seven songs looping in the background for the entire series. This show is not an authentic representation of the games. 0/10.

This show is not an authentic representation of the games. 0/10.

I've never played the games the series is based on and I was pleasantly surprised when I watched all the episodes over the weekend. It has not happened to me before that I finished 8 episodes in such a short time on any other series.

As I enjoy your posts in the war room where you are exposing the extreme left to their hypocracy, I am reaching out to you now because I cannot understand that you can rate the series with a zero.

wasn't bad. certainly better than i thought it would be. the vault part was the most interesting one, and that denzel guy is one of the worst characters i've ever seen.
i hope they make season 2.

I've never played the games the series is based on and I was pleasantly surprised when I watched all the episodes over the weekend. It has not happened to me before that I finished 8 episodes in such a short time on any other series.

As I enjoy your posts in the war room where you are exposing the extreme left to their hypocracy, I am reaching out to you now because I cannot understand that you can rate the series with a zero.
He’s never played the games.

The ghoul carry’s the show but Ella Purnell is good as the vault dweller in this show

The brotherhood of steel story felt a little contrived but I get it, it’s weakened by the actor though

Boyd an Jinx Carry the show. Everyone else is pretty meh at best and the black dude in the Armour is awful he acts like it's a CW show - just really bad..
..show was much better thsn thought .

Need to kill off the black dude and have much more Boyd n Jinx time. Don't getcthecissue with her eyes. Tbh I dont really notice.

Yes, but it makes look her look different. I think she's cute af.

Ella_Purnell_Serpentine_Summer_Party_2017_%28cropped%29.png

ella-purnell-v0-nfuytm8o79k81.jpg
Don't Google her tits, trust me

5 times? That's it? They should have the same six or seven songs looping in the background for the entire series. This show is not an authentic representation of the games. 0/10.

I'm a guy who's first ever video game was Fallout 1 (got it with my first PC in 1997). I've played every Fallout multiple times (except the PS2 BoS game).

The show is fine by itself but the biggest problem for me is that it mostly draws inspiration from Bethesda Fallouts. And IMO Bethesda has never truly understood what Fallout (originally) was all about. It's not a post-nuclear theme park with radio stations playing our grandparents fuck anthems. It's a bleak game about how people are trying to rebuild a civilization.

Now I can forgive some hickups with the lore when Bethesda is fucking shit up at the east coast (F3, F4 and F76) but a show taking place at west coast should look closely what happened in Fallout 1 & 2 + New Vegas. Instead they made the west cost look like Fallout 4.

Still, enjoyable TV and there's not much a Fallout fan can hope nowadays. Strong 7/10

Back