Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that he admitted having sex with, the fact that the police transported her to the sexual assault unit in the rotunda where she was assessed as having all of the injuries consistent with rape, assault and stangulation, the fact that the Garda have urged the DPP to charge him because they have enough forensic evidence to back it all up.

How does that NOT sound like rape to you?
bRo, iT’s jUsT rUmOuRs. If CoNoR rApEd SuM1, tHeN y DoEs hE sTiLl hAvE pEoPLe BuYiNg hIs WhIsKeY???!!!!

The fact that he admitted having sex with, the fact that the police transported her to the sexual assault unit in the rotunda where she was assessed as having all of the injuries consistent with rape, assault and stangulation, the fact that the Garda have urged the DPP to charge him because they have enough forensic evidence to back it all up.

How does that NOT sound like rape to you?

So why is he free to travel around the world and punch old men in the face?

He admitted to having sex...Ok. Did he admit to rape?

Ariel Helwani just did an interview with him. Ariel wouldn't talk to Conor if he was a rapist. There would be a bunch of MMA fighters trashing Conor. It doesn't add up.

You are right in principle, but let’s agree that it doesn’t look good for him...

But the thing is, why would his wife stay with him if he raped a girl?
Why isn't he blackballed from the MMA community?
Why hasn't anyone in Ireland fucked him up?

Doesn't add up to me.

“...people are still hanging around Conor” - LOL, London MMA was correct - your trolling is pretty weak and I was stupid to fall for the bait.

You sound stupid. You're in a small minority of people who believe he's a rapist. Conor is free as far as I know.

Why don't you send all of your proof that Conor is a rapist to TMZ, MMAJunkie, MMAFighting, BJPenn.com, any website???

I don't think you're up to doing the maths in the first place.

Enjoy your delusions

Conor isn't in jail nor has he been convicted of rape.

The MMA community hasn't blackballed him.

His wife and friends are still by his side.

You sound stupid. You're in a small minority of people who believe he's a rapist.

Haven’t come across a single person here in Dublin since December last that has protested his innocence. People abroad can believe whatever the fuck they want, 99% of people over here despise him at this point and the vast majority of them are hoping he gets done for it. Outside of Ireland, you all get spoonfed whatever shite the UFC and ESPN/Fox/Etc want you to believe, and it clearly works. He’s never gonna have a following over here again though. He knows that every single randomer he encounters over here suspects him
of being a rapist, and that’s the way it should be.

Doesn't add up to me.

Your naivety doesn’t add up

go on any dublin/ireland group on facebook and ask the people who actually live there what they think of him. dublin’s a small place; everyone knows everyone, and everyone knows everyone’s business.

to everyone denying this: i bet you denied he cheated on dee eh? bet you denied he punched a pensioner for no more than refusing a drink? your boy is being dismantled bit by bit everyday. get his nuts out your mouth and wake up and smell the coffee. it’ll be out soon and the only legacy he’ll have left is being one of the biggest pieces of shit mma has ever produced, and if you continue to support him after that i feel really sorry for any women in your lives cause you obviously weren’t raised right.

go on any dublin/ireland group on facebook and ask the people who actually live there what they think of him. dublin’s a small place; everyone knows everyone, and everyone knows everyone’s business.

to everyone denying this: i bet you denied he cheated on dee eh? bet you denied he punched a pensioner for no more than refusing a drink? your boy is being dismantled bit by bit everyday. get his nuts out your mouth and wake up and smell the coffee. it’ll be out soon and the only legacy he’ll have left is being one of the biggest pieces of shit mma has ever produced, and if you continue to support him after that i feel really sorry for any women in your lives cause you obviously weren’t raised right.
Even after it all comes out, you know that a particular type of group are just going to say that he was “set up” and “framed.”

Even after it all comes out, you know that a particular type of group are just going to say that he was “set up” and “framed.”
Yup. Those people are so used having his dick in their mouth that they can’t say goodbye to it

Doesn't add up to me.
Why his girlfriend (not wife) stays with him is a big mystery to all of us since his adultery has been well documented, rape or no rape

Why his girlfriend (not wife) stays with him is a big mystery to all of us since his adultery has been well documented, rape or no rape

Gets brought up a lot but it’s not really that inexplicable at all - there’s a ton of potential reasons

He’s a psycho and she’s terrified of him...He’s a millionaire and she intends to bleed him...She’s still in love with him....She’s addicted to the lifestyle....could be a multitude of things.

She's a part of the family and probably blames it on Conor's coke habits. She'll probably leave him in a few years. BUT rape? She should leave if there's any weight behind those rumours.

Has the MMA community in Ireland told him to fuck off? Most MMA fighters seem to be against woman bashers and everyone is against rape. Where's the Black Beast when we need him.

Haven’t come across a single person here in Dublin since December last that has protested his innocence. People abroad can believe whatever the fuck they want, 99% of people over here despise him at this point and the vast majority of them are hoping he gets done for it. Outside of Ireland, you all get spoonfed whatever shite the UFC and ESPN/Fox/Etc want you to believe, and it clearly works. He’s never gonna have a following over here again though. He knows that every single randomer he encounters over here suspects him

Then why hasn't there been people in Dublin making posts on the internet about it? Like, where is the outrage? You seem to be the only one raging that's (apparently) from Dublin.

Why hasn't SBG told him to fuck off? or any one? At least some YouTube videos trashing Conor.

Everyone's trashing him over the old man punch but not over rape? How is that not strange to you?

Conor was just on the front cover of GQ British. Did an interview with Helwani on ESPN. None of it adds up.

@DizzyYeahYeah
The Irish at SBG seem to hate him(sarcasm)

4:15 he appears.

Lol. And that gym is in fucking Dublin. People in Dublin clapping and celebrating him. The gym opened August 12th, 2019 which is 15 days ago and people in Dublin seem fine being around him.

This must be bullshit then:

red maestro - dizzy. two quick questions:

did you call the rumours that connor had cheated on dee ‘fake news’? yes/no

did you think connor threw a drink or punched the pensioner? yes/no

if you blindly defended connor both times aren’t you sick of being proved wrong yet?

gardia have said her case is credible- LOOK IT UP!!!!
the sexual crimes unit said her injury’s are credible- LOOK IT UP!!!!!
connors dna will be all over her (already admitted to sex) but he’d know his dna would be all over her....... tHatS prObaBly wHy HEs aDMittEd tO SEx wItH HeR OtHeR wiSE How wOuLD He ExpLaiN HiS Dna BEiNg THeRE???

you. stupid. mong.

red maestro - dizzy. two quick questions:

did you call the rumours that connor had cheated on dee ‘fake news’? yes/no

did you think connor threw a drink or punched the pensioner? yes/no

if you blindly defended connor both times aren’t you sick of being proved wrong yet?

Wasn’t it Conor’s “mate” who slept with that gal from Liverpool? Conor “only” had his fingers up her miniskirt, right?! LOL!

a saying that i’ve had for a while:-

“i don’t want you to think like me, i just want you to think”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back