Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its him for sure. Any idea when the video was taken?

They think the video was taken with some girl in crumlin i tried to prove it was fake but found more then enough quarter way through the live video

Last edited:
I believe that video is fairly old, possibly last year. Not excusing the behaviour just stating facts.
Other than the absolute lack of standards shown from one of the highest profile sports stars in the world in this video, nothing else should come as a suprise, i think everyone knows of his infedelity by now.

We're all just here to see the rape thing transpire right?

They think the video was taken with some girl in crumlin i tried to prove it was fake but found more then enough quarter way through the live video

Just watched you’re video on YouTube.So funny when the penny drops with you.

So there's a photo of his car parked outside her house. The woman in the video was named (I'm not naming her) apparently she worked at a well known bar in Dublin. She has since deleted her facebook maybe because of the abuse she's getting on the internet. The video doesn't actually prove anything but it doesn't look good that's for sure.

So there's a photo of his car parked outside her house. The woman in the video was named (I'm not naming her) apparently she worked at a well known bar in Dublin. She has since deleted her facebook maybe because of the abuse she's getting on the internet. The video doesn't actually prove anything but it doesn't look good that's for sure.
The car you’re referring to is the Lambo with green callipers he bought for Dee for Christmas 2019. This would mean the video is very recent!

I have photos of the girl in the video too and her FB profile and can verify what you say about her seemingly deleting her account to be accurate.

I actually followed this thread along time ago because truth be told, I like most here I assume was a huge Conor fan, and all the scumbag shot aside I feel for the guy... he has to have something majorly wrong in his life to behave like he does. I wonder if he’s happy with Dee? You never know what goes on behind closed doors..

Attachments

• D9813145-AB5D-4889-A82A-82297C489788.jpeg
    D9813145-AB5D-4889-A82A-82297C489788.jpeg
    241.9 KB · Views: 25
The car you’re referring to is the Lambo with green callipers he bought for Dee for Christmas 2019. This would mean the video is very recent!

I have photos of the girl in the video too and her FB profile and can verify what you say about her seemingly deleting her account to be accurate.

I actually followed this thread along time ago because truth be told, I like most here I assume was a huge Conor fan, and all the scumbag shot aside I feel for the guy... he has to have something majorly wrong in his life to behave like he does. I wonder if he’s happy with Dee? You never know what goes on behind closed doors..
Oh I didn't realise the car was bought that recently , I know the song that's in the video came out early 2019

Oh I didn't realise the car was bought that recently , I know the song that's in the video came out early 2019
Cormac McGregor
Location - Ireland
Profile Picture - UFC Logo

You're not Conor in disguise are you keeping up to date with the crap fans are saying about him??? :D

After all this time, I don’t see her settling. She’s already turned down one offer.
I don’t think she can settle in Irish legal system as it’s a criminal investigation not a civil one. She can withdraw her statement but police and dpp will likely go out of their way to convince against that. If there was going to be a payoff it would’ve had to have come pre giving a statement to the guards

I don’t think she can settle in Irish legal system as it’s a criminal investigation not a civil one. She can withdraw her statement but police and dpp will likely go out of their way to convince against that. If there was going to be a payoff it would’ve had to have come pre giving a statement to the guards
That’s what I thought.
I don’t think it’s a true statement from the other person.

She can take a pay off, withdraw her statement and that's it. DPP struggle getting rape convictions, never mind without the accuser in court.

I heard 3 million was handed over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back