Rumored "Famous Irish Sports Star" under investigation - sexual assaults (MEGA THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same guy told me Conor was in the room with another guy and the girl, he said reports of the injuries are true.

Why is the only one named? If there are more men involved, wouldn't it say involving others?
Every report says conor, & conor only

Same guy told me Conor was in the room with another guy and the girl, he said reports of the injuries are true.

Been a while for me too. Anyone know if the DPP will make a decision this year? Lol.

There is no time limit they could take until after he has finished his career for all we know

What happened to Conor’s second sexual assault investigation (the one where he allegedly forced a woman to suck his willy in the back of a car)? Has that gone away?

Barely worth commenting on. They’ve reached the max amount of times they can use his image for this particular campaign/deal.

Wouldn’t have anything to do with how drawn out he looks and how many people noticed it no?

Do you have a source for your statement?

They were both involved is what I heard.
They’re only investigating Conor?
So, your source is wrong.
Also, if you’re saying Conor was witness to such a brutal assault and did nothing, he’d be a shit cunt for just being a bystander.

Has there been any recent articles in the media or statement by the Irish Gardaí about this? Occasionally they say "the investigation is ongoing" or something

Nope! Not a peep, everything went laser silent
Has there been any recent articles in the media or statement by the Irish Gardaí about this? Occasionally they say "the investigation is ongoing" or something

Assuming this has been buried?

Outsider looking in, he seems to be trying to conciously change his behaviours and public image... seem's like he might have got off with this one.

Assuming this has been buried?

Outsider looking in, he seems to be trying to conciously change his behaviours and public image... seem's like he might have got off with this one.

I couldn’t get on this thread a few days ago. I thought it’d been bounced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back