Favorite 60 Minute Iron Man Match

Fav 60 min Iron man match

• HBK vs Bret Hart

• Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar

• HHH vs Chris Benoit

• John Cena vs Randy Orton

• HHH vs The Rock

Results are only viewable after voting.
Michaels vs Bret Hart, that was such an amazing match!!..

I thought it was an hour.

Agreed on Bret/HBK. The stipulation actually hurt it because the nearfalls didn't matter. If they had just done a 60-minute time limit draw with Gorilla saying to re-start for a sudden death, it probably would have been better.

Good point.

HBK/Bret kind of seems dull in comparison to the other Iron Man Matches because they purposely differentiated themselves from the Mania XII match and as a byproduct, were far more entertaining.

I've always dreamed that Bret stayed in the WWF and him and Michaels had an Iron Man (Re)match that was more like HHH/Rock.

Good point.

HBK/Bret kind of seems dull in comparison to the other Iron Man Matches because they purposely differentiated themselves from the Mania XII match and as a byproduct, were far more entertaining.

I've always dreamed that Bret stayed in the WWF and him and Michaels had an Iron Man (Re)match that was more like HHH/Rock.

I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating me!

@Pliny Pete

I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating me!

@Pliny Pete

iu

HBK vs Bret was number one, Second best was Angle vs Lesnar. I guess third spot would be Rock vs Triple H at Judgement Day.

not for the match, but i voted hhh vs the rock just because of undertakers return

might be my favorite return in wrestling

I'm remembering Brock getting an intentional DQ as well. If I still had the Network I'd double check, but I remember the match being on Smackdown and that was cool as hell too.
Haven't seen it since it then but Lesnar got an intentional DQ and then a quick pin after the DQ too.

Out of the matches listed, I would go with this Lesnar/Angle Smackdown match absolute best, in my opinion, is Punk/Joe 2 and Steamboat/Flair (take your pick) as a close second.

Had to be HBK Vs Hitman for me, based purely on nostalgia. I was seven years old and it was the first pay per view I ever saw.

Back