Movies Favourite PG Film of 1988

Favourite PG Film of 1988

• Total voters
Baron Munchausen is probably my favourite Gilliam film, maybe a bit less bite politically than Brazil but its just so well realised. Its mostly non CGI design and FX work has aged very well indeed IMHO, stands out as a peak of that along with Blade Runner.

Probably Beetlejuice and Who Framed Roger Rabbit just behind it.

The Great Outdoors is such a classic, I watch it all the time and laugh every single time, Dan Akroyd is such an asshole lol

I havent seen Roger Rabbit in ages so my vote isnt set in stone cause it might change on a rewatch of that film
It’s such a a heartwarming slice of 80’s Americana and damn do I want one of those Wagoneers!

vlcsnap-2014-11-11-20h48m57s174.png

Scoundrels is one of the funniest movies ever, got my vote!

Ruprecht bless!

Didn't realize that there was that many great movies that came out that year. Definitely a hard choice to pick but I'll go with Willow followed by The Great outdoors

Baron Munchausen is probably my favourite Gilliam film, maybe a bit less bite politically than Brazil but its just so well realised. Its mostly non CGI design and FX work has aged very well indeed IMHO, stands out as a peak of that along with Blade Runner.

Probably Beetlejuice and Who Framed Roger Rabbit just behind it.
Watching this as a 7 yr old in the theater was such a delight, same as Willow. The 80's was a perfect decade of movies for kids.

That 18 yr old Uma Thurman tits.

Man The Naked Gun, License To Drive, Coming To America, The Heathers, Rain Man and a bunch more immediately came to mind that are missing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back