Media Fedor shows how to stop degastani wrestling

Highest fight IQ. While the Dag was in full wrestling mode, Fedor threw a bomb and killed his rhythm. That's what mixing it up is all about.

Aldo did similar things to wrestlers in his prime.

Fedor had all the space to back up and can't do that in the cage. Not everyone is going to be able to have his judo background to land those throws. I would be shocked if people in sambo day could do this to dagestani wrestlers.

Bro he literally took one step back lol. You don't need a 30 foot cage to do that

What's wrong with that video? Doesn't load for me.

I have wrestled and coached wrestling for about 30 years and I never seen anything like it. And I did some summer wrestling camps with future Olympians.
Remember when he got out from under Randleman? That shit still baffles and amazes me.

_L-Hwi.gif

Remember when he got out from under Randleman? That shit still baffles and amazes me.

_L-Hwi.gif
He did it to Nog too, and even an old Fedor pulled off some nice reversals on Chael.

My favorite though might be baiting Arona (who had full mount) into an Americana and reversing him from there. Ridiculous.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

He did it to Nog too, and even an old Fedor pulled off some nice reversals on Chael.

My favorite though might be baiting Arona (who had full mount) into an Americana and reversing him from there. Ridiculous.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
This shit is a motherfuckin ridikulus

Back