Media Ferguson’s first response after being KO’d

Darius0995

I'd rather be a blind moth.
@purple
Reaction score

Seems in good spirits if that tweet is anything to go by.

I know it’s been stated repeatedly now, but he did genuinely look a whole lot like the Tony of old in that first round; less laboured and static, just overall more fluid in his movement and timing. There are still some great potential match-ups for him.

I know it’s been stated repeatedly now, but he did genuinely look a whole lot like the Tony of old in that first round; less laboured and static, just overall more fluid in his movement and timing. There are still some great potential match-ups for him.

for research and science.
I was just wondering who the GIF model is?

Khabib’s legacy is in shambles if this was supposed to be his greatest adversary
Tony already beat Khabib's best win without wrestlefucking him like nearly all his other losses in the ufc.

If rda isn't, well hate to break it to you, olives destroyed the rest of Khabib's best wins

Your boi was on his way to WW after dying at the scale and missing 55 in his last fight but corrupt Abu Dhabi idiots that probably forgot there was a video camera on them, stopped the scale while it was above 155 for khabib but many just disregard the video evidence because his fanbase is the most disconnected from reality in all of sherdog.

I'm sure he'll be back. I don't think he'll fight for the title again, but I don't see him doing worse than Cerrone has for most of his career, for instance.

"We were just getting started"

Sad

I wish him the best in/out of the cage, but yeah: when a fighter's on a huge skid at the end of a long career, it's pretty cringe-inducing to hear that.
I'd much prefer the "Not my night, but I'm still motivated and will hit the gym and try to make the adjustments". At least that's not demonstrably false ;)

Damn, Chandler hit Tony so hard he stopped capitalizing the first letter in every word.

yeah, who knows?
maybe he changed that a while ago, I sure as fuck ain't check Twitter to keep tabs on trivial shit like that.

he posted also other stuff about his food and so on... sucks that he lost that way, especially as he looked great in the first round, but I guess this is still much better than the beating he got from Gaethje.

He did look better in round 1 tbf and had Chandler in trouble but at 38 and after a devastating KO like that and on the skid he is one he really should just hang them up. Ideally after a brutal KO you should be taking nearly a year off to recover which would make him 39, he isn't getting back in the title picture. Maybe one last winnable fight against someone at a similar point in their career like Cowboy and call it a day.

I mean, There's just no coming back from this.

FSNPOIcUUAA52bA

Chandler hit this dude so fucking hard, he knocked the stupid grammar out of Tony's twitter posting.

Back