Locked FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Thread v5: Argentina vs France

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, great time to announce my girl is pregnant with #3 lmao

Still only like 5 weeks and you never know what can happen + getting pregnant after only 3 months is dangerous but here we are

will have a full starting 11 by 2030
Give him/her a good Irish name if he/she ends up an Irish twin.

Padraig Da Speeit, imo.

Messi gonna need a top shelf chiropractor after carrying an entire country on his back for so many years, and more recently for dragging this Argentina team onto that WC winner's platform all tournament long, and especially today. Holy shit what an incredible show of athletic ability and footballing genius, AND he did it while duking it out in true clash of the titans fashion against K. "The Next One" Mbappe! Best WC Final I have ever witnessed! Outstanding.

Messi's obviously the Goat but today was a team win for Argentina, imo.

Di Maria was outstanding in the time he had, De Paul was a warrior and finally had a great game offensively, Mac Allister was accurate, Fernandez was brilliant, the center backs were solid given the stallions they were up against.

And Emi Martinez was gargantuan. That last minute save was just incredible.

Di Maria was outstanding in the time he had, De Paul was a warrior and finally had a great game offensively, Mac Allister was accurate, Fernandez was brilliant, the center backs were solid given the stallions they were up against.

If Di Maria had played the second half, it probably wouldn't have gone to penalties.

Also, great time to announce my girl is pregnant with #3 lmao

Still only like 5 weeks and you never know what can happen + getting pregnant after only 3 months is dangerous but here we are

will have a full starting 11 by 2030

Congrats, m8

Name him Lionel or Andres. Andrea if a girl.

(Only half joking)

Anyone who follows Man Utd will know how badly Ronaldo's game has fallen off a cliff this season, Portugal are a far better team without him on the pitch (as Man Utd were).

I mean you followed Man United more than me so I am sure that’s probably correct.

but I am saying there were tons of missteps along the way and Man U is also to blame. You have top tier talented players that aren’t gelling properly and you had a problem winning before Ronaldo came by and you still have a problem without Ronaldo. He was a bad fit from the start because Man U were and are still average. He’s looking for more titles and this overpaid squad can’t help him get there. The least you could have done is kept him happy and play him so he sticks around to teach the new players.. if not why are you bringing him in or holding onto him for? Messi himself wouldn’t have been able to help this squad win titles…

Last edited:
I'll never forget this....

baggio-miss.gif

I was elated Brazil won that day, but just like I felt horrible for Mbappe today, I felt bad for Baggio.

Baggio was amazing in that WC too, yet mostly is remembered for this.

Fair enough. Argentina came to play today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back