FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Thread v5: Argentina vs France

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BE3-E8-D0-E-CE89-417-F-802-D-0-B9083-FAE123.jpg

<Moyes5>

I mean you followed Man United more than me so I am sure that’s probably correct.

but I am saying there were tons of missteps along the way and Man U is also to blame. You have top tier talented players that aren’t gelling properly and you had a problem winning before Ronaldo came by and you still have a problem without Ronaldo. He was a bad fit from the start because Man U were and are still average. He’s looking for more titles and this overpaid squad can’t help him get there. The least you could have done is kept him happy and play him so he sticks around to teach the new players.. if not why are you bringing him in or holding onto him for? Messi himself wouldn’t have been able to help this squad win titles…
Man Utd being a complete shit show certainly hasn't helped. But the fact that no top club wants him and he's being forced to move to the Saudi Arabian league speaks volumes about where he currently is as a player.

Is France all brothas? I thought it was funny I didn’t see any white guy on their line during the PKs
i didnt watch football for a longer time and was surprised by the team i think at a point only the goalie was a white dude
but yeah whatever
i only knew mbappe and didnt expect all these young guys to have a chance in a penalty scenario

Man Utd being a complete shit show certainly hasn't helped. But the fact that no top club wants him and he's being forced to move to the Saudi Arabian league speaks volumes about where he currently is as a player.

A few top clubs who had a hole during the off-season did want him but now that window has been closed. Yes he’s not elite anymore but he could have provided solid help to top clubs who needed a seasoned striker. Man U held onto him for what? His name to sell tickets while they get their shit together. Man U should have let him go for peanuts if you wanted to treat him fairly.

In the NFL where trades are rare teams who are dog shit often times will honor a trade for a great veteran player who wants to go to a team that can compete as a last ditch attempt to win the SB. There’s a respect that was kinda severely lacking with Man U. At least that’s my impression.

A few top clubs who had a hole during the off-season did want him but now that window has been closed. Yes he’s not elite anymore but he could have provided solid help to top clubs who needed a seasoned striker. Man U held onto him for what? His name to sell tickets while they get their shit together. Man U should have let him go for peanuts if you wanted to treat him fairly.

In the NFL where trades are rare teams who are dog shit often times will honor a trade for a great veteran player who wants to go to a team that can compete as a last ditch attempt to win the SB. There’s a respect that was kinda severely lacking with Man U. At least that’s my impression.
The thing is he was going to sign with city first up which tbh was a big no no for everyone.

United should have let it happen, fans would have lost respect and city would have fucked him off for haaland.

Source?

@Chules i'm off to bed mate, it's been a pleasure posting with you over the last 10 odd years

take care fella
Thank you brother. I’ve PM’d my mobile number to @UVee so if anyone wants to stay in contact that’s the avenue to contact me. Ask him and he’ll vet all requests (if I get any lol). Au revoir.

A very well thought out point from the former Liverpool man—he did way better than the other United center backs.

Luckily for him, Varane will probably be out another 3 months, and he’ll only have to unseat Lindelof in the current pecking order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back