Fight Finder Requests, v.2

Hi Tom,

I´m Antonio Cesar, Mani Combat Championhip here on my city Manicoré(Brazil). I would like to ask your help to attend my request to register the officials results of my last event that happened in 9th Oct. I started to send e-mails with all informations since 20th oct, after in 22th, 25 and 29th. Now the last one was in 3th Nov. I sent to [email protected] according with the guide shared here in sherdog's page.

Please, i need support about that my dear.

Tks very much!

Hi Tom,

I´m Antonio Cesar, Mani Combat Championhip here on my city Manicoré(Brazil). I would like to ask your help to attend my request to register the officials results of my last event that happened in 9th Oct. I started to send e-mails with all informations since 20th oct, after in 22th, 25 and 29th. Now the last one was in 3th Nov. I sent to [email protected] according with the guide shared here in sherdog's page.

Please, i need support about that my dear.

Tks very much!
It's [email protected], not gmail.

Evening, Jamshed! Complete event results re: Stalingrad Cup 12 and fighter registrations as well as biographic updates have been approved; you may view these updates summarily here. Thank you for your patience as well as confirming official event videography and billing.

@Jamshed ganiyev

Afternoon, Pavel. Biographical updates have been approved for combatants Ruziboev, Verenitsen, Toxirov, and Israpilov with verified record, and where applicable biographical, corrections for Abdulloev re: TMMA, Alibekov re: Falco FC, and Zheenbekov re: Batyr Bashy; you may view your updates here, here, here, here and here, here, here, respectively.

@Pavel Nosov

Evening, Daniel. Complete results for Irkutsk's Pride MMA SSD have been entered into record as well as updates to official pages for Ramazanov and Barkinhoev re: Na Rayone's maiden outing; you may view these changes here, here, and here, respectively. Thanks for writing in.

@Daneil_mma

Hi, Mansur. Complete results have been uploaded to the database for Lasthit's July pro card in addition to biographic updates having been approved for Halikov; you may view your event page here and updated profile page here. Please see further correspondence as it relates to determinations on additional requests.

@Mansur huoseini

Hi again, Levan! Thanks for writing in and you're very welcome. Biographical updates have been approved for both Badri and Shalva; you may view your updates from their official pages here and here. We wish you and all of Team Memete a healthy and safe rest of 2021!

@Leonheat

Evening, Jamie. It was a pleasure talking with you and congratulations again on your recent W in return to the sport at UFN England's Colwyn Bay outing; you may view your entry to record directly from your official page here. We wish you all the best with your training and keep us up on your latest and greatest!

@Jamie Lee

Hi, Pavel. Biographic updates have been approved for Mamiev and Mamaev with record updates for Orozali re Nur-Sai, Munaev re VMMAF, Abdullaev re FFC, and Asatrian re WAK-1F and GFC; you may view profile-level changes here and here, with latter viewable from official event pages here, here, here, here, and here.

@Pavel Nosov

Evening, Joey! Thanks again for reaching out. Your official page has been updated accordingly and Barry Oglesby's KO FBC corrected; you may view these changes from your profile here. Be safe out there and have a great rest of week.

<LucyBless>

@Joey Breslin

Good evening, Pavel. Biographic updates have been approved for combatant Bakhtierjon while complete results for UMMAA's November outing re: International MKh Memorial Tournament have been entered into record; you may view your updates here and here.

@Pavel Nosov

Afternoon, Mansur. Updates and entries to record have been approved for Panther Abdulloev re: biographic, Jonix Selection; Gazzaev re: Pravda FC; Aliev re: WEF; Batischev re: PFA. You may view these updates here, here, here, and (event-level) here, respectively.

@Mansur huoseini

Hi again, Daneil. I'm happy to report that Tron's MMA Bantamweight GP has been approved and entered into record; you may the official event page here. Thank you again for your provision of material evidence.

@Daneil_mma

Back