Fight Finder Requests, v.2

Morning, Christian. It's been nice getting to know you! Congratulations on your registration with us and official page, which may be viewed here. Do follow up with me if you have questions or matters of record. We wish you all the best in your training.

@Christian Irby Master

Good afternoon to you valhoven thank you for everything i really love my fighter registration.I will forever appreciate your help and enjoy my sherdog fighter registration,I think sherog itself along with its service is super awesome,really great,and one of the coolest things around for sure.i will be in contact in the future/near future and if I ever have any questions.

Hi again, Daneil. Thanks for reaching out. Biographic updates have been approved for Nabishev; your updates can be viewed here. Please see your inbox for correspondence on petitions otherwise.

@Daneil_mma

Good evening, Lucas! Your registration with us is complete; you may view your official page here. I'll follow up with you shortly regarding matters of record and we wish you continued health as well as success in your training!

@Lucas M

Hi again, Pavel. Biographic updates have been approved for Ramaznov and then a correction made for Akhmadov re: WFC 10; you may view these updates here and here, respectively. Thanks for helping us ensure the accuracy of our records.

@Pavel Nosov

Hi again, Olzhas! Sirazhov's official page has seen biographic and record update re: MFC 2; you may view your updates here. Have a nice rest of week!

@Olzhas

Hi, Pavel. Entries to record have been approved for banners Code 988 - Sexton and WAK-1F Armenia; you may view these updates here and here.

@Pavel Nosov

Evening, Mansur. Biographic updates have been approved for fighters Tuganbaev and Sharipov; you may view your updates here and here, respectively. Thanks for writing in.

@Mansur huoseini

Evening, Omar. Biographic updates have been approved for your official page; you may view your update here. Let me know if you've further query.

@Omar Elshawa

Afternoon, Daneil! Biographic changes have been approved per official pages for fighters Israfilov, Ovechkinbek, and Islam with entry to record approval for Batalov under banner ZZ Promotions; you may view these updates here, here, here, and here, respectively. Have a good rest of week!

@Daneil_mma

Evening, Daneil. Biographic updates have been approved for fighters Rizvanov and Jomraev; you may view your updates per fighters' official pages here and here.

<LucyBless>

@Daneil_mma

Back