Fight Finder Requests, v.2

Björn, summer greetings to you, fine sir. All systems are go on WLMMA 46! If accessing us today via mobile, viewable here. Thanks again for wanting Sherdog to showcase your promotion's success in the world's greatest sport.

@We Love MMA

Summer greetings from the black forrest of germany (currently 32°C...) as well my friend!
Thank you for the fast and flawless service ;)

Hi, Rijad. Your profile page is all set. Please see your inbox for further enquiry.

@Rijad

Hi, Seitek! All 9 previously-unregistered fighters have been approved and are now registered with us. Thank you for your patience.

@Kaira

Good morning, Muhammad.

Everything has been updated in time for FS 3. We wish you all the best for your event this weekend!

@Muhammad Nasir Khan
Boss,
One thing need to be updated.
The fighter link for Babar Ali is not correct. Unfortunately we have two Babar Ali and the one you added to the fight card is not the one who fought.
Please replace it with
http://m.sherdog.com/fighter/Ali-Babar-321159

For our event
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Flogger-Series-FS-3-77507

Thank you for your interest in Fight Finder – Sherdog's official MMA database.

Please post below your questions and comments about fighter and event requests. To make a request for entry and/or update to Fight Finder (FF), send me a private message (PM). Additional contacts to this end are Administrators @Lethal and @jei.

Be mindful that requests for official record do not happen overnight and can be subject to regional processing as well as administrative queuing. Efforts are made to handle all requests in a timely manner. To facilitate this, requests should be submitted in the English language.

Sherdog reserves the right to vet and fact-check any petitioned request. Failure to comply with information requested of petitioner(s) can result in delay or rejection of said request.

In above instances, I will reach out directly. Notification for completed requests will be posted here, or then via PM – to be determined on a case by case basis.

We very much appreciate the accomplishments and affiliations of our requesters and we kindly thank you for wanting our site to record and showcase those accomplishments.
What happened to the mobile app for android ? I changed phones and it's no longer in the play store.

What happened to the mobile app for android ? I changed phones and it's no longer in the play store.
The app is no longer supported; you can sideload it or easier yet, just save the homepage to your mobile – one tick and you're here. Welcome to the Community, BTW.

Marc, it was nice talking to you. You can view your official profile here. Keep us up-to-date on the latest with your career and we wish you all the best in your training!

@Marc Zindler

Hi, Mohammad. As agreed, your fighter's record has been updated today given the help it can be in his upcoming booking. We appreciate your understanding in kind as we process events per your petition and in their entirety. We wish Bachir a strong showing at his next bout!

@Mohammad kasassir

Shogun, great to hear from you! Monje and Leismeister of Team Ramos as well as Mendoza and Bendezu are all set. I assume none yet have professional licensure? Event-ready when you are, good sir.

<LucyBless>

@shogun490

Hi, Alex. Amirov is all set; you can view your GP updates here. We wish you all the best in your upcoming arrival onto the American MMA scene.

@Alex Eleng

Shogun, great to hear from you! Monje and Leismeister of Team Ramos as well as Mendoza and Bendezu are all set. I assume none yet have professional licensure? Event-ready when you are, good sir.

<LucyBless>

@shogun490
Thanks a lot Val, they are Amateur fighters, I'll send you the events via PM

Back