Fight Finder Requests, v.2

Chihuiv 4 for Gladiators in the Cage has been entered into record; you can view your entry here. Thank you for your patience, GITC.

@gitcpromotion

Hi, Björn! WLMMA 45 is official. I'm happy our working together has been able to get the promotion up-to-date. We wish you all the best at your next event!

<LucyBless>
@We Love MMA

Hi, Alex. Glory of Heroes has been updated with respect to Aripshev's UD over Jiang.

@Alex Eleng

Hi, Kira. Battle in the Solnechniy has been corrected for bouts and Mukhtarov's record in turn updated. Have a nice Sunday.

@Kira Riva

Alex, I'm approving Sanjarbek's profile merger; you can view the result here.

@Alex Eleng

Khabil, Lyuboret's record has been revised by approval and entry of petition 1 of 2; I've rejected petition 2 of 2 owing to lack of evidence to support claim. You can follow up with me privately if you take issue with the matter.

@Khabil Khabilov

Muhammad, hello! Main card for FC 2 has been entered into record. Thanks for your patience and willingness to listen to instruction! We wish you all the best in your training.

@Muhammad Nasir Khan

Imperio's RPBB is done, Jesse! You may view your entry to record here. Thanks for working with us and I'm glad to have been of service.

@Jesse Rodriguez

Hi, Macoris. Roy's profile has been updated; you can view your update here.

Please send me a PM on pro card or amateur status for the following combatants: Simmons, Senatus, Reyes, Rodriguez, Manuel, Garcia, and Bermudez.

Thanks

@Macoris Fight

If I click either fighter in a match to read more about their record it takes me to the fight card instead of the fighter.

Wasn’t like this before the site update a couple years ago

Any plans to address this? Can’t navigate fight finder quickly anymore

If I click either fighter in a match to read more about their record it takes me to the fight card instead of the fighter.

Wasn’t like this before the site update a couple years ago

Any plans to address this? Can’t navigate fight finder quickly anymore
My ticking any combatant hyperlink navigates me to their official profile with W-L-D at centre display. What source page specifically (to see an example) is landing you elsewhere? Feel free to PM me so as not to sidetrack thread.

My ticking any combatant hyperlink navigates me to their official profile with W-L-D at centre display. What source page specifically (to see an example) is landing you elsewhere? Feel free to PM me so as not to sidetrack thread.

PM coming Boi

Thx much

Back