Fight Finder Requests, v.2

Whom would I contact about changing my name on my fighter bio as well as adding a video to it.

Whom would I contact about changing my name on my fighter bio as well as adding a video to it.
Send me a PM, Aaron. To do that, tick my avatar (to the left of this post) and select the option for Start a Conversation. I'll keep an eye on my inbox for something from you.

Ruis-Kiefer has been updated per WLMMA 49, Björn. And thanks, my man.

<LucyBless>

@We Love MMA

Evening, Humberto! CdFV MMA under the ISKA banner has officially been entered into record; you may view your entry here. Thank you for your patience as well as again your wonderful material presentation. Hope you're doing well with things.

@shogun490

Hi, Claire. Very nice to hear from you and welcome to the Community. Your biographical updates have been completed and can be viewed via your profile page here.

@Claire Johnson

Hi, Anas. Your biographical updates have been sorted! You may view your update(s) here. As I'd mentioned elsewhere, we're here for you and don't worry. We wish you all the best in your training.

@anas kamal

Hi, I worte to Valhoven a view days ago, no reaction. Seems to been inaktiv since mid of Oktober. Any information?

Hi, Björn! WLMMA 50 is up and under the new banner as discussed; you may view your entry to record here.

@We Love MMA

Dz, correction to opening bout of SK Reconquista 2 has been approved. Thanks for updating us.

<LucyBless>

@Dzhdzh

Thanks for reaching out, Krys! You are all set biographically and may view your official profile here.

@krystianwilczak

Your profile image has been updated as requested, Zeiger. You can view your update here.

@Zeigermaher

Your correction to Warrior's Honor IVC has been approved as well as changes to one Dalgat Shamatov. You may view your updates here and here, respectively.

@Kostik cher

Updates to combatant M. Gadzhiev's profile have been approved and may be viewed here.

@Kostik cher

Hi, shogun. Corrections to database nomenclature for MMA House Team Serrudo as well as requested profile merger have been approved. You may view your changes here and here, respectively. Thanks for your patience.

@shogun490

Outing 10 under the Babilon MMA banner is now up-to-date and may be viewed here.

@Kostik cher

Hi, Bav. EMC 1 has been entered into record! You may view your official entry here.

@HarlekinBav

Hi, AJ. Thanks for your correspondence as well as patience. DF1 has been updated and may be viewed here.

@AJAJ

Hi again, Muhammad. FS4's page has been officially created and may be viewed from here. Good luck with everything and be sure to update us with your results!

<LucyBless>

@Muhammad Nasir Khan

Back