Fighters who flipped your opinion on them.

I love Jiri but his fake persona of the Samurai fell off when he made all the excuses from the Pereira loss even after he didn't make them first.

Any fighter that is champ is the GOAT. When that fighter loses, they were never any good, only fought cans, and should retire.

it-is-known-yes.gif

I thought Strickland was a tard, but I now think he's a decent guy that thinks he has to act like a tard to protect masculinity or to get attention. So I don't dislike him any more, I just feel sorry for him.

I was a big supporter of Khabib when he was fighting, I've rooted for him in every single one of his UFC fights.

I was particularly thankful when he crushed Conor and his fanboys.

But then the Khabib fanboys became the new Conor fanboys when it comes to delusions...

I still respect Khabib for being one of the natty GOATs alongside GSP & Fedor.
Natty warriors have my respect, steroid pussies don't.

Conor McGregor. When he was hungry, fighting guys like Siver, I was a huge fan. These days I see him as a disgrace to MMA.

Reactions: 666
I really disliked GSP because he beat some fighters I was a big fan of (BJ Penn, Michael Bisping) but it's really impossible to dislike him because he's genuinely a good guy with a lot of character.

On the flipside, I disliked Jon Jones for the same reasons and he only reaffirmed the reasons I dislike him lol

I never liked Fedor or Jones much. Now, many years later… nah, still don’t like them much. Great fighters though.

GSP surprised me when he beat Hughes in their second fight, after he lost he first one.

Volkanovski. I was a fan during his time as an exciting fighter who hated shit-talk. Then he won the belt and became a boring fighter who loved shit-talk. Nice to see Islam humble him a second time and then even nicer to see Topuria turn his lights out.

Back