Final call - Jones vs Gane predictions?

Gane by TKO..
Jones loses, and most will point to the long layoff/absence.

Jones ground and pound TKO in round 4 after winning every round

If this fight is not in the fix because I don’t trust the UFC at all, I would say either Gane demolishes Jon or stoppage due to an eye injury or something very sinister from cheater
Stop watching if you that paranoid

Gane 49-46. I don't think I can accept an outcome where Jones wins at this point. I've come too far.

If this fight is not in the fix because I don’t trust the UFC at all, I would say either Gane demolishes Jon or stoppage due to an eye injury or something very sinister from cheater
u keep using the word fix lmao this aint pride where u fix fights
excuses.. ur not even confident about the anti jones threads you make haha

I think Jon makes a statement, & takes Gane down right out teh gate, submits him within teh first minute, & standz there cock in hand ready to slap teh next person with it who dares enter his space.

Let's hear it...

Who takes it, and how?

I see this going one of two ways.

Jon looking ring-rusty, timing off, gets pieced up on the feet. UD by Gane, or possible tko from a barrage, started with something like a head kick or knee landed.

OR - Jon is able to mix up his kicking game and use it to time his entries, and plant Cyril on his back, and slashes him up with hellbows, getting a ref or Drs stoppage.

Going to go with the latter, based on Jon's fight IQ. 4th round stoppage due to cuts.
The former is highly likely, exactly my thoughts. If Jones does get his wrestling going, he will just be a wet blanket. He hasn't finished anyone on the ground in like 10 years besides gus 2 who got his balls busted and was already shot anyway.

Gane by convincing decision. Hope he gets a KO, but not going with that as a prediction.

I'm almost certain its going to be a grind it out 5 rounder.

Most of the casuals are going to bitch and moan that Jon did nothing but hold Cyril up against the cage and knee his thighs for most of the fight.

Or that he held him down on the ground and didn't do much to him.

Jones by UD. That man just finds your weakness and wins at all costs.

Let's hear it...

Who takes it, and how?

Jon looking ring-rusty, timing off, gets pieced up on the feet. UD by Gane, or possible tko from a barrage, started with something like a head kick or knee landed.

OR - Jon is able to mix up his kicking game and use it to time his entries, and plant Cyril on his back, and slashes him up with hellbows, getting a ref or Drs stoppage.

Going to go with the latter, based on Jon's fight IQ. 4th round stoppage due to cuts.

I think jones has grown a bit fragile over the years. A career of having those long, lean legs accumulates damage and he feels a little brittle to me when we watched the last few fights with Reyes and santos.

I don’t see him winning dominantly. But Jon is a unique man. There’s something about being isolated, hated, and exceptionally talented that brings something out of people. Jon has been backed into a corner metaphorically his entire career, and he always wins. He’s his best when people doubt him the most. He feeds off that energy.

I don’t love the weight move, I don’t love his career long injuries and the tax it has on him. But Jones talent and ability is one of a kind. He’s capable of rising above any contest until I see otherwise with my own eyes.

I just hope it is going to be an awesome fight with the vicious Jones that we remember but I have a feeling it is going to be a fence clinch or low kick fest..

Let's hear it...

Who takes it, and how?

Gane by decision.

Back