Final call - Jones vs Gane predictions?

I also just realized why I have taken such a long vacation from this sport. I just plunked down 80 bucks for this card. Jesus Christ with these prices.

But people are not doubting him this fight. Media and the UFC are hyping him up to unrealistic levels. He's the bookies favourite. Casuals don't know Gane so they think it's easy work for Jones. So it's the opposite, and I think deep inside Jones knows his body is not at its peak anymore, and he's never fought someone as physically huge as Gane, not even close.
Yeah. I guess to an extent I get that but santos and Cormier were definitely big big dudes. Santos was 225 if I’m remembering correctly when they fought and at his peak cut more weight than almost anyone we’ve seen at 205. And Cormier as we all know is a legit HW. So it’s not like jones has never fought anyone on the same planet as Gane, and I think he’s fought guys with a more complete skill set. I just think compared to his other fights more recently like Reyes and santos this is definitely a step up. And people forget that jones had fought almost 4 times in a year when he fought Reyes

Business comes first in the UFC. Do they want France or keep cheater who is on his way out
excuses brother?
jones is old and has little time why would the ufc invest in him?
they should make a new star like gane
seriously though u are funny

Jon by stoppage - 4th round

I can't say the opposite - Cyril by stoppage - would shock me though. But if I'm predicting I don't see Cyril avoiding all Jon's TDs. Maybe most, but not all.
I totally misunder-de-estimated Jones' ability to gameplan. He said early and easy and I doubted him.

Back