Final prediction - What is the UFC 300 main event?

What is the UFC 300 main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, that's the thing. I don't really judge a card until its played out. And honestly, the card as is on paper right now looks like it will be fun.
Ohh hell yeah. This is the first card in years where I actually know all the fighters lol. Probably since 2012 or something like that.

Not as main event no I'd be pretty surprised, I'd be fine with them promoting Gaethje vs Holloway to main event though & adding Edwards vs Muhammad as the co-main.
Even that is a let down hype wise. I think they’ll pull a favor and get a headliner.

There’s randomly no big stars available it seems tho right

BMF fight isnt even the co-main now iirc, that one cant be.

Pereira vs Aspinall.

Dont care if its not Khamzat <{hughesimpress}>

Khamzat ruled himself out for UFC 300, he doesn't want to do a training camp during Ramadan which is understandable.

BMF fight isnt even the co-main now iirc, that one cant be.

Pereira vs Aspinall.

Aspinall already squashed talks of that fight in a recent interview, you aren't going to see it any time soon if at all.

Justin vs Max but they add Leon/Belal as the co-main.

Edit: Leon/Belal still only makes 12 fights. The 13th fight will hopefully be something like Gane/Pavlovich or Usman/Shavkat. Maybe Strickland vs Izzy 2 or the Costa/Rob winner if unscathed.

If not I'd settle for a fun scrap like Landwher/Swanson.

For a young buck, you really have good sense sir ;)

So obviously Connor vs Chandler

Anik says it's not
Danar says it's not

It is

Supposedly Dana will finally announce the UFC 300 main event during the post fight press conference after UFC 298, what do you predict it will be? :D
Keeping it limited to realistic options only in the poll, make another suggestion in the comments if you like.

Poll closes when UFC 298 kicks off tomorrow!

People may not like it but Belal is a strong possibility

Jon Jones vs Brock Lesnar
Khabib vs GSP
Conor vs Anderson Silva

are my top 3 picks in order of most likely to least likely

Izzy/Pereira 3. I think Pereira/Aspinall would be easier, but also not a good look for an interim title fight to be the main event.

We'll finally get the Ronda/Floyd match up she always thought she would win

Back