Flew to Philippines from Cleveland with EVA Air AMA

Which part of the Philippines are you in right now sherbro.

I am under the impression that EVA is one of the better airlines. They used to be around top 5. I am assuming they are still within the top 10. You don't know hell until you fly United overseas. The airline attendant is chubby and she would hit my shoulder every time she went down the aisle. The plugs are also on the floor. Maybe try Singapore airlines. I flew with them because they had some sort of premium economy vs economy. It's honestly pretty nice and they gave us German snacks. I had to do a double take when the lady asked me if I wanted a Nogger.

I think all these Asian airlines got this age and weight limit requirement. It's kind of messed up but it keeps the flight attendants pretty.

If an asshole Wizard would add one inch to your penis for every 10 IQ points you're willing to lose, how dumb and long would you be?

The airport terminal experience was very good. The flight staff were very professional, straight to the point like robots but that’s typical of Asian airlines.

The plane we are on had terrible seats with no room. They have other configurations though because the seats in the two hour flight to Manila were 100x better. Same size plane.

The food was terrible. You can pick an Asian style option or western, first I choose the Asian and took one bite and was like nope. Second time picked a stroganoff and it was still awful, had a really weird taste. I like all kinds of food and I’m not picky at all so it’s not that.

They bring out the food and you can select a drink and they had like 2 options of cheap wine. Then they disappear and bring out juice or water two times for a 14 hour flight. Every other airline I have been on they bring out the drink cart before food, during and after.

Plus the one time I asked for a coke she split it between me and other passenger. Like wtf? Even spirit airlines gives you the whole can.

If you are sleeping when they do one of the rounds your fucked they just walk past you.

i think those ratings are probably inflated by non economy flyers. I get that anything above economy is going to be treated differently but it honestly felt like you are a peasant in economy on this airline:
The sleeping part is so they don't wake you up. You can still get food if you just go and ask them. You can also ask them for the whole can of coke. Tell them you are American and you need freedom sizes.

Which part of the Philippines are you in right now sherbro.
San Pablo city
I am under the impression that EVA is one of the better airlines. They used to be around top 5. I am assuming they are still within the top 10. You don't know hell until you fly United overseas. The airline attendant is chubby and she would hit my shoulder every time she went down the aisle. The plugs are also on the floor. Maybe try Singapore airlines. I flew with them because they had some sort of premium economy vs economy. It's honestly pretty nice and they gave us German snacks. I had to do a double take when the lady asked me if I wanted a Nogger.

I think all these Asian airlines got this age and weight limit requirement. It's kind of messed up but it keeps the flight attendants pretty.
That’s definitely a requirement, every Asian airline I have flown has had tall skinny attractive flight attendants.

Problem isn’t really with them it’s cost cutting measures by the airlines while still charging more than an airline like United.

Are you 350lb tourist bro?
No im a very solid 5’10” 185
The sleeping part is so they don't wake you up. You can still get food if you just go and ask them. You can also ask them for the whole can of coke. Tell them you are American and you need freedom sizes.
I know that, wouldn’t be a problem if they came out more than a couple times.

At this time of year? It's like the worst recorded heat in history in the past month or so. 42 degrees Celsius on average for the entire country.
What months have the best weather to visit Philippines?

Eva Air is just as good as Delta or United Airlines. No big deal.

also height
i think it's 155 or 160 cm
my wife's cousin a smoke show got rejected because she is a shorty

How's them legs going??

A lot better thanks.

I have the painkillers circling quite beautifully in my bloodstream, but a bit of stretching also really helped my mobility, to a point.

Only thing is that I can't 100% stretch out my leg. It's almost like my kneecap is getting in the way. I can stand upright for a few seconds, but the pressure quickly becomes overwhelming, and I cannot place my foot flat on the floor. I can't place my foot on the floor when standing either, and not necessarily because of pain.

I spoke to my GP over the phone today. Basically gave me another round of painkillers and said continue with what I'm doing for another week, then if no improvement, call and go back to St Peters.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back