News Fluffy Hernandez is OUT of his fight with Roman Dolidze at UFC 302 on June 1st

Damn! I was looking forward to this.

Almost all ranked MWs are matched outside Curtis, Vettori, that both train at Xtreme with Dolidze, Hermansson who fought Dolidze 2 years ago and Allen who just fought and looked dead at the end
Dolidze might have to seat out for a moment or face Robocop, who is not ranked

Put in Bo N, this could be redemption from the underserved placement. Nothing confirms hype more than short notice tough opponent wins …

With prominent strikers, Dolidze always made a fatal mistake when he "couldn't transfer to the parterre". However, his main trump card is grappling and ground control.

For some reason he has been training in boxing for too long, he is stubborn, that's the problem. Grappling is his big plus, he just needs to focus on that.

Chimaev probably has very good advisors or thinks enough of himself, especially after Gilbert Burns, to wrestle in the early rounds.

As for Dolidze, he has this big disadvantage. If he is at least slightly better at standing up to the speed of the opponent's boxing, such as "Travis Giles" or "Nasurdin Imamov", who are distinguished by quick hands and a practically similar clinch, Dolidze suffered a lot with people of this style. Because again and again he didn't correct his advantage of being transferred to the ground, or rather, not being able to be transferred. It was limited only to "clinching" - which I remember against Staropol in one way or another, and in that fight he was quite passive.

In my opinion, if Dolidze combines these two components, it would be better for him to take them to the ground and make stubborn attempts, as "Dvalishvili" does. Dolidze's age does not help him to stay standing.

As for "Anthony Hernandez" who stopped the fight, realized that Dolidze was a difficult opponent. For Dolidze, Hernandez does not have fast hands, on the contrary, he is relatively slow. Therefore, it wouldn't be a problem for Dolidze, if you remember that he was normal in standing with Vetori, because Vetori is not the fastest boxer. It's funny to even hear if any of you think Hernandez was better than Dolidze on the ground. Then you better turn off UFC today and don't watch it anymore.

P.S. Dolidze has no chance here, he will always lose against the fast "strikers" with whom he will remain standing. He's stubborn, so I think he'll continue to stand up to prove things, but I think he needs to be more of a "Chimaev"-like fighter with a mind that does everything to win, as long as he's pretty for the crowd.

Gregory Rodrigues retweeted the info about Fluffy being out, maybe he is interested in stepping in to face Dolidze.

LETS GO ROBO!
robocop-gun-holster.gif

One of those fights I was really fucking stoked to see
.the post written seems a little too eloquent to be Anthony lol love him though

Nooooooo this was going to be a banger of a stylistic match up

Back