>>>>. How about some LOVE for Fluffy? - (Anthony Hernandez - UFC 298)

I mean no disrespect to him but is this the same Anthony Hernandez who came in as a teenager with a ton of hype and a few big wins and then got wrecked by cowboy. If it is props to him for sticking around this long. I’ve become into kind of a casual over the last few years so I don’t follow as closely as I used to and I had no idea he was still around

I mean no disrespect to him but is this the same Anthony Hernandez who came in as a teenager with a ton of hype and a few big wins and then got wrecked by cowboy. If it is props to him for sticking around this long. I’ve become into kind of a casual over the last few years so I don’t follow as closely as I used to and I had no idea he was still around

No, bud, Fluffy came in to DWCS after beating now-top 10 ranked Brendan Allen on the regionals (LFA to be specific).

He beat Jordan Wright on DWCS but it was turned to an NC for weed.

He took a bad loss on his debut to Markus Perez, bounced back by tapping The Iron Turtle, another win that was aged well, but lost quickly to Kevin Holland in what now looks a crazy result.

Since then he has submitted Vieira, Barriault, Shabahzyan and Kopylov.

I think you maybe mean Alexander Hernandez who is a stacked featherweight with a 6-6 UFC record (but who, in fairness, has fought some proper war horses).

No, bud, Fluffy came in to DWCS after beating now-top 10 ranked Brendan Allen on the regionals (LFA to be specific).

He took a bad loss on his debut to Markus Perez, bounced back by tapping The Iron Turtle, another win that was aged well, but lost quickly to Kevin Holland in what now looks a crazy result.

I think you maybe mean Alexander Hernandez who is a stacked featherweight with a 6-6 UFC record (but who, in fairness, has fought some proper war horses).
Ya you are right my bad. It’s funny because while I was watching the fight I was thinking “damn I know he was young then and he’s older now but he looks nothing like he did when he fought cowboy. Alex Hernandez anothy Hernandez I don’t follow as closely as I used to

No different Hernandez, his first name is Alexander and he fights at Lightweight/Featherweight.

I picked him against Barriault and Shahzyan (betting against Edmund has made me more money in MMA than anyone else as he's sometimes an inexplicable favorite in terrible matchups) but admit I picked Kopylov against him.
Great win by Fluffy and that win put the entire division on notice, definitely a darkhorse.

I picked him against Barriault and Shahzyan (betting against Edmund has made me more money in MMA than anyone else as he's sometimes an inexplicable favorite in terrible matchups) but admit I picked Kopylov against him.
Great win by Fluffy and that win put the entire division on notice, definitely a darkhorse.

I don't see many guys tapping Kopylov going forward, that's for sure!

Big fan. But he's got a narrow ceiling. Look what Holland did to him.

Back