FN 101: Whittaker vs. Brunson is the worst card of the year.

Percival gonna fuck shit up again. We might see the first death in the octogon

Damn thats a weak card on paper. Sure the fights could end up being good or great. But cmon UFC a buncha unknown dudes. Ill watch the main and co-main event for sure tho.
Good thing the new owners are reducing the cards for 2017 so theyll have better quality cards.

ufc 205 stacked, ufc 207 stacked.

ufc 206 still has a gsp surprise comin. quit bitchin

i paid $600 For 4x tickets plus fightclub so i could get in early, they went on sale before any fights were announced,this should of been a red flag, rocksalt vs souza was good so i was cool but when rocksalt pulled out i was hoping it would get cancelled so i get my money back.
im gonna get totally maggotted and run amok, if you watch it you will no who i am in the crowd i will make sure of it

Dan Hooker, Ben Nguyen, and Khalil Rountree are all exciting fighters.
Yeah..im not excited about the actual fights because Im unfamiliar, or vaguely familiar with most of this card..but these guys are exciting fighters. Im also a fan of Hamderlei.
People can't always expect big names on small cards. Stars dont come outta nowhere. they have to be built up. Ive no problem with cards like this. save the big names for the big cards

This string of fight nights was particularly awful. Mousasi/Hall 2 event was pretty bad, as was Lil Nog/Bader 2. Now we have this and that fight night Derrick Lewis is headlining with that Russian guy. Holy shit.

This. I think the Lewis card is the real dregs.

I'm really looking forward to this card personally. Whittaker v Brunson will be awesome... The top two prospects in the middleweight division who both have an exciting style and the Australian cards usually deliver, I bet their will be a bunch of cool fights/ finishes.

If the new owners really do make less events, we will be wishing we still had smaller cards like this filling in the weeks between the big ppvs.

Hey that moose/hall2 card was not nearly as bad. Lee and the gooch fights had prospect against prospect, lobov's fucking standing hammer fist was one for the ages and Moose became undeniable in the top mix. Even the brazil card had one or two names in it we will hear about in the future

This one literally has just the main event

Meh, sometimes these cards end up delivering some awesome fights though.

even if they combine this one and tuf finale, its still a shit card. lol

The Fightpass/FN series is meant to be the UFCs answer to not having a true feeder organization. MInus the main event and co-main it's not supposed to be well known fighters, save those for cards we have to pay for and UFC on Fox.

Interesting take. I dig it. I always try to have a positive outlook and that's a great angle to look at it from.

It's the minor leagues. We are so lucky to have 1 or 2 good fights. Just a bonus.....

On topic......card is definitely 'minor league'.

These forums are so shit now nobody noticed a fighter on this card posted.

They haven't been good by regular standards, but honestly I like these FN cards with lesser known fighters. Good fights still... and they're fucking free!!! Lol I cant really complain just happy I get to watch fights every week.

If the UFC had a small venue they hosted like 5 or 6 fights once a week in between big cards headlines by old vets or up and comers I'd be stoked. Like a old strike force challengers card.

Back