FN 170 PBP Lee vs Olivera

Ha good call wiki tap was a quick ass tap

Something inside me was saying take olivera at +125 after round 2 but I didn't listen to the gut feeling.

Something inside me was saying take olivera at +125 after round 2 but I didn't listen to the gut feeling.
yeah well kind of hard to bet on someone as a small dog when he probably lost 2 rounds. I was thinking of the same but oh well.

Did Olive tap him from half? Then Lee acted like it didnt even happen? Lol

Oliveira really pushed the pace on Kevin. He didn't give Kevin a chance to pace himself.

Up 4U, wish the Kunenchenko and Maia fights came out diferent but I dont thnk I made a bad play on the whole card besdes Barzola at -155, maybe Hadzo too at +3xx

Did Olive tap him from half? Then Lee acted like it didnt even happen? Lol

He must have tapped while straight up on the verge of going out. I've been there. Your brain is still scrambled a little even though you don't actually go unconscious.

He must have tapped while straight up on the verge of going out. I've been there. Your brain is still scrambled a little even though you don't actually go unconscious.

Yup, you're prob right. You def the OG though no fanboy, consistently good analysis and you dont even bet.

Oliveira was so fun to watch off his back in Round 1. Even losing he was too active for Lee's gas tank.

Back