Footage captures the interaction between Fury and Wilder after the fight-Wilder now responds

Cmon, he's about 90 years old and probably forgets what he posted a minute later.

He said some decent things about Tyson winning (I think) but he's still too deep in Wilder's ass.

Don't you think it's far more pathetic, that after putting his life on the line and going out like a warrior if ever we have seen one, people like you are soo quick to jump on him and criticize just because of how he felt in the minutes after getting beaten and a hard knockdown?

I meant can't people cut him some slack?

Also you don't start wagging your finger at someone and try to lecture them about 'being a man' like Fury was doing there in the corner, and expect to get respect back.

And Fury will always remain gifted for not having a KO loss to Wilder in the first fight which he never accepted that Wilder put him to sleep. This isn't Lethwei you don't get a chance to revive and come back.
Nope. And being that hes changed his tune it would appear he agrees that his actions in the ring were wrong. It was classless.

Well, better late than never, but Fury deserved this in the ring post fight. Wilder needs to grow up.

Lol Wilder didn’t write that.

Don't you think it's far more pathetic, that after putting his life on the line and going out like a warrior if ever we have seen one, people like you are soo quick to jump on him and criticize just because of how he felt in the minutes after getting beaten and a hard knockdown?

I meant can't people cut him some slack?

Also you don't start wagging your finger at someone and try to lecture them about 'being a man' like Fury was doing there in the corner, and expect to get respect back.

And Fury will always remain gifted for not having a KO loss to Wilder in the first fight which he never accepted that Wilder put him to sleep. This isn't Lethwei you don't get a chance to revive and come back.

angry-boy-8123785.jpg

Calm down it's ok. Wilder was the people's champ that night there were no losers.

Nope. And being that hes changed his tune it would appear he agrees that his actions in the ring were wrong. It was classless.

Nope. You still show an ignorant attitude by not recognizing he can do or say whatever the fuck he wants immediately after a fight like that and it won't reflect on him, it's the emotion of the fight is all.

You have no position to judge what he was feeling, it just shows your desperation to put him down on a day he became an immortal, a part of history. It was obvious that they can only have respect for each other down the line after a fight Iike that and yes, it came out a few days later as expected.

Nope. You still show an ignorant attitude by not recognizing he can do or say whatever the fuck he wants immediately after a fight like that and it won't reflect on him, it's the emotion of the fight is all.

You have no position to judge what he was feeling, it just shows your desperation to put him down on a day he became an immortal, a part of history. It was obvious that they can only have respect for each other down the line after a fight Iike that and yes, it came out a few days later as expected.
Wilder can do and feel however he wants, and I can have whatever opinion about his actions I want. Who the fuck are you to tell me what my opinion on his actions should be lol

Wilder has proven many times over that hes immature and reacts like a pissed off child to adversity. I truly couldnt care less what you think about my opinions on the matter.

“It wont reflect on him”, yet the entire sports world is lighting his ass up for how he behaved post fight. Got it.

Think we can assume quite sure that this wasnt written by Wilder himself. Its not his vocabulary at all and doesnt feel authentic at all.
Every statement he ever made in person has a completely different tune. The live statement post fight he again started with acusations like the leaning..etc. This post is a classic media strategy like Jones posting his family loves him with with a kissing fiance after he smacked her around. It works as you can see with TheMasters posts. Most people are so gullible they will eat that up because they want to.

I dont think its a big deal because Wilder was always like that. A self victimizing asshole. He is just staying true to that. His media team is there to flatten out the backlash a little.

Deontay is on a mission from. Hard to accept defeat when the big man is on your side.
Fury on the other hand, has the love of Jesus Christ behind him.
Remember...
Jesus saves...
God is fickle

I don’t blame him. Fury won with a bunch of illegal hits and now u want wilder to fake be friends ?

You guys are weird. Why didn't he write it? Its hardly shakespear.
The constant insertion of “GOD” makes it pretty clear who wrote it.

Tits at the start magic, I listened for a few more minutes, absolute shit. To keep perpetrating myths about the second fight is just embarrassing at this point. No idea which channel this is, but I'll be avoiding. If the video improved, I apologise, but when I hear 'dents in head' type shit, I fold.

I didn't post the video about his other opinions, I posted the video about Wilder writing his statement and finally congratulating Fury, any other subject is not important to the discussion, I explained that Wilder needed time to admit true defeat and congratulate Fury, because he's a fighter but instead of you acknowledging Wilder congratulating Fury, your going on this strange ramp about the other opinions in the video, not about the subject anyway, Donte is just talking about a subject just like this message board always talks about different contraversal subjects and complaints accusations in boxing.

I wonder how much Fury's race plays into wilder's hate for him.

I wonder how much Wilder’s race plays into a lot of poster’s hate for him here.

Not maybe hate, but rooting against him with race being one of the main reasons is not only true for a lot of posters here, it's boxing VIP people who more or less have admitted it on camera. Since when Marciano retired almost all world champions except for the Klitschko brothers have been black and Fury's triumph over a legendary knockout artist like Wilder has been food for people who feed into this. Larry Merchant is one of them for example.

Back