• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

For anyone that thinks Usman is above GSP already...

Wow, man. For someone who isn't very bright, you try to attack the intellect of others quite often. Especially those who seem to be more knowledgeable than you, or maybe just have more life experience. I mean, you can't even fucking spell analysis. How well do you analyze what you type? How about what you read? You first need to understand what accomplishments and accolades are. Then you should study up on how they are relevant to what you're attempting to discuss and/or have knowledge on here. You're missing some very simple and basic concepts that are crucial, and you're not even competent enough to understand that you keep making yourself look worse with every rage-filled paragraph. Especially when you capitalize words repeatedly or use them out of context. It really shows your age, bud. Just as you asking me if I'm new when you made this troll account 2 days ago shows your age.

Make me a list, little girl. Show your work. Back up them wittle words.
You are completely obsessed with this shit brother. Anybody and I mean anybody that supports GSP you are like a rabid dog. At worst he was a great representative of the sport in terms of how classy he was all the way through his career. What’s with the personal agenda?

You are completely obsessed with this shit brother. Anybody and I mean anybody that supports GSP you are like a rabid dog. At worst he was a great representative of the sport in terms of how classy he was all the way through his career. What’s with the personal agenda?

Read what this fuckin troll has been saying to me, bud. I have no issue with GSP, never have. The issue is always with his delusional fans who try to rewrite history. Fuckin guy has gone on for two days dancing around a simple copy/paste because what he said was total bullshit. We all know how it goes. What personal agenda?

Read what this fuckin troll has been saying to me, bud. I have no issue with GSP, never have. The issue is always with his delusional fans who try to rewrite history. Fuckin guy has gone on for two days dancing around a simple copy/paste because what he said was total bullshit. We all know how it goes. What personal agenda?
You personally attack anyone that defends him. You know that you do that. You should at least own up to that bullshit. It’s fine if that’s what you want to be known for around here. But admit it.

You personally attack anyone that defends him. You know that you do that. You should at least own up to that bullshit. It’s fine if that’s what you want to be known for around here. But admit it.

I mean, go back and read who attacked who. You're wrong, bud.

I mean, go back and read who attacked who. You're wrong, bud.
I’m not wrong in calling you out. We have had many interactions, and I have read many interactions you have had with other people. For some reason this is a real sticking point for you. GSP is your obsession. You fucking hate him.

I can’t respect you, because you simply won’t own up to it.

I’m not wrong in calling you out. We have had many interactions, and I have read many interactions you have had with other people. For some reason this is a real sticking point for you. GSP is your obsession. You fucking hate him.

I can’t respect you, because you simply won’t own up to it.

I don't hate GSP at all. I enjoy calling out his delusional fans on their bullshit. Same with delusional Fedor fans. I have nothing against the fighters. It's funny you can't respect me for calling out GSP fans, but you were all on my nuts when I did the same thing to Fedor fans. I just hit em with facts, homie. This is what I said to this troll:

@Mark McMichael

I forgot to address your claim that Jones and Silva aren't more accomplished than GSP. Please list GSP's accomplishments and let's do a compare and contrast. He's nowhere close to either of them.

Omg I'm attacking him so hard with such hatred, right? Lol...

Pankrat playing the victim card again. Go on and post your big pile of copy pasted bullshit.

Wow, man. For someone who isn't very bright, you try to attack the intellect of others quite often. Especially those who seem to be more knowledgeable than you, or maybe just have more life experience. I mean, you can't even fucking spell analysis. How well do you analyze what you type? How about what you read? You first need to understand what accomplishments and accolades are. Then you should study up on how they are relevant to what you're attempting to discuss and/or have knowledge on here. You're missing some very simple and basic concepts that are crucial, and you're not even competent enough to understand that you keep making yourself look worse with every rage-filled paragraph. Especially when you capitalize words repeatedly or use them out of context. It really shows your age, bud. Just as you asking me if I'm new when you made this troll account 2 days ago shows your age.

Make me a list, little girl. Show your work. Back up them wittle words.
You are truly a coward.

You simultaneously say "I don't know what I am doing and I keep putting the wrong thing in ACCOMPLISHMENTS' and yet you demand that I am the one who shouild create the list, and not you, the guy who knows what should be in and not in the list by your own criteria.

Anyone reading this can see how stupid that is.

You: Hey dude go build this house I have the design for and know how to build
Other : Umm I don't know what you need and whenever I say something you say it is wrong. I think you should build it then I will use yours to build mine
You : oh so you are too chicken to build the list
Other : no it makes no sense for me to do, for you to then say, time wasted none of that applies do it again
You: do it anyway
Other : :: does it ::
You : that is all wrong. Do it again

repeat, repeat, repeat.

So anyone seeing this can see you are a troll. You do not believe what you are saying or you would simply just build the chart you want and I could then use it to give you what you think is the correct data.

But you KNOW you would get destroyed. That GSP's accomplishments are far greater and as such you don't want this to actually happen, you just want to pretend you do.

Build your fucking chart and get destroyed or don't, that is on you. But know you are exposed as phony and troll.

You are troll.

He is 100% correct. You could easily post your list and allow me them to template it and post mine and we could be past this.

The ONLY reason you refuse is to string this out. It is FACT that if I try to post the list it will end up in a lot of wasted time and arguments as you keep saying 'That is wrong', 'that does not count', etc.

The idea that guy WHO DOES NOT KNOW what YOU want should be the one to build a list for you is stupid. You are stupid.
You could absolutely just lay down the list YOU want and stop asking me to build the list YOU want but you won't as actually comparing them with data is the last thing you want.

For those who do not understand the game @Fioretti is playing to troll here.

Fioretti : I can prove Anderson and Jones have a better set of accomplishments than GSP by putting out a list
Other : Ok do it. List them
Fioretti : No. You list the accomplishments instead
Other : what? That makes no sense. This is your list
Fioretti : Oh so you are scared. I win
Other : ok here are the 1st two items on my list of accomplishments and GSP is better in these
Fioretti : Oh those don't count. Sorry. List other ones or accept Anderson and Jones have better one
Other : dude you are wasting my time. If you are just going to PRETEND you have the only list that counts while throwing out anything I suggest then just provide your list. Otherwise it is clear you are just waiting to see what I post and when you see GSP leads in that area you will disqualify it.
Fioretti : I will never provide my list, NEVER as that could trap me if indeed you show GSP has better accomplishments. I am then stuck with it as it was from my list.
Fioretti : so will you or will you not provide your list
Other : ok here is another accomplishment
Fioretti : I can see GSP leads there so that does not count. Go again

Imagine being the guy who says he has the list, knows what it is, will exclude other items but then REFUSES to provide it...
As he tap dances and trolls the forum.
<Moves>

Fioretti : I can prove Anderson and Jones have a better set of accomplishments than GSP by putting out a list
Other : ok here are the 1st two items on my list of accomplishments and GSP is better in these
Fioretti : Oh those don't count. Sorry. List other ones or accept Anderson and Jones have better one
Other : dude you are wasting my time. If you are just going to PRETEND you have the only list that counts while throwing out anything I suggest then just provide your list. Otherwise it is clear you are just waiting to see what I post and when you see GSP leads in that area you will disqualify it.
Fioretti : I will never provide my list, NEVER as that could trap me if indeed you show GSP has better accomplishments. I am then stuck with it as it was from my list.

Imagine being the guy who says he has the list, knows what it is, will exclude other items but then REFUSES to provide it...
<Moves>

Excuse me sir, on the other hand, you got badly exposed lying in this same thread about several topics and running away like a coward.

On the other hand, nobody is reading those wall of texts of you, much less when we already saw you are a fanboy lier and an alt account of certain need fanboy

Well considering GSP(The Goat) beat the goat before him twice (Matt Hughes) including once in his prime... GSP gets the nod for that alone.

You are truly a coward.

You simultaneously say "I don't know what I am doing and I keep putting the wrong thing in ACCOMPLISHMENTS' and yet you demand that I am the one who shouild create the list, and not you, the guy who knows what should be in and not in the list by your own criteria.

Anyone reading this can see how stupid that is.

You: Hey dude go build this house I have the design for and know how to build
Other : Umm I don't know what you need and whenever I say something you say it is wrong. I think you should build it then I will use yours to build mine
You : oh so you are too chicken to build the list
Other : no it makes no sense for me to do, for you to then say, time wasted none of that applies do it again
You: do it anyway
Other : :: does it ::
You : that is all wrong. Do it again

repeat, repeat, repeat.

So anyone seeing this can see you are a troll. You do not believe what you are saying or you would simply just build the chart you want and I could then use it to give you what you think is the correct data.

But you KNOW you would get destroyed. That GSP's accomplishments are far greater and as such you don't want this to actually happen, you just want to pretend you do.

Build your fucking chart and get destroyed or don't, that is on you. But know you are exposed as phony and troll.

You are troll.

He is 100% correct. You could easily post your list and allow me them to template it and post mine and we could be past this.

The ONLY reason you refuse is to string this out. It is FACT that if I try to post the list it will end up in a lot of wasted time and arguments as you keep saying 'That is wrong', 'that does not count', etc.

The idea that guy WHO DOES NOT KNOW what YOU want should be the one to build a list for you is stupid. You are stupid.
You could absolutely just lay down the list YOU want and stop asking me to build the list YOU want but you won't as actually comparing them with data is the last thing you want.

<Moves>

You wrote ALL of that instead of just listing GSP's accomplishments? Why? I mean, I suppose you just unknowingly admitted to not knowing what accomplishments are, but why didn't you even try? You even made up a fictional story to inaccurately depict the interaction we had. So weird, buddy. How old are you? Here is a more accurate depiction of how it went down:

Me: Jones and Silva are more accomplished than GSP

You: No, THEY'RE NOT!

Me: Yes, they are. List GSP's accomplishments and we'll do a compare and contrast, he's not even close to those two.

You: YOU list it, omg! You're a nitwit! Look at this Fight Matrix generated ranking list. It's about ACCOMPLISHMENTS! You don't know anything! You're new!

Me: That's not a list of accomplishments.

You: RAGE! LOUD NOISES! PROJECTIONS IN CAPITAL LETTERS!

Me: Wtf?

You: PARAGRAPHS OF ADOLESCENT ILLITERACY AND ANGER! MORE CAPITAL LETTERS! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME MAKE A LIST!

ME: Ok, little buddy, you need a nap.

The way you guys argue over this, we should just shit can this thread. Get it together people, lol.

What Usman and GSP did best is, as you say, mixing it up. I'd not say Usman is more skilled than GSP but he has slightly superior physicality, specially punching power.

I think GSP in his prime would give Usman a tough fight but it would certainly be GSP's toughest opponent besides maybe physically enhanced Hendricks and we all saw how it went.

I do agree Usman has not reached GSP's legacy yet. He has been champ for three years while GSP reamined at the top for more than half a decade.

I liked your reply back, I couldn't disagree with you at all. gsp back in his prime had great cardio too and could go all 5 rounds and still had some left in the gas tank, I would say usman may of a slight edge on stamina but not by much.

also I agree usman likely has more punching power. I think he would be a tough fight for gsp but still believe that gsp in his prime he'd still outclass usman. gsp already fought opponents who had power and wrestling so usman really doesn't have any major advantage other than his gas tank.

unless gsp gets caught with a solid punch i don't see any way for usman to beat gsp if they had ever fought when gsp was in his prime...however i do agree that usman is on track in becoming one of the goat ww's but surpassing gsp will take a lot more than what he's accomplished so far.

I liked your reply back, I couldn't disagree with you at all. gsp back in his prime had great cardio too and could go all 5 rounds and still had some left in the gas tank, I would say usman may of a slight edge on stamina but not by much.

also I agree usman likely has more punching power. I think he would be a tough fight for gsp but still believe that gsp in his prime he'd still outclass usman. gsp already fought opponents who had power and wrestling so usman really doesn't have any major advantage other than his gas tank.

unless gsp gets caught with a solid punch i don't see any way for usman to beat gsp if they had ever fought when gsp was in his prime...however i do agree that usman is on track in becoming one of the goat ww's but surpassing gsp will take a lot more than what he's accomplished so far.

I'm not sure I agree that GSP could even "outclass" Usman, let alone would he. It would be his toughest fight by far (excluding his two losses) and if the Hendricks fight was any indication, GSP would have a very rough night. Usman is pretty massive for a WW, and incredibly strong. GSP could possibly jab and kick from the outside to point his way to victory, but Usman isn't the type to sit there and let it happen. He'd force Georges into uncomfortable situations and make it ugly, which is something GSP grew to avoid and dislike in his later years. It'd be a fun fight, but I don't like Georgie's odds in this one. If we got the version of GSP as he was in the second Hughes fight, it'd be a fuckin great match in my opinion.

You wrote ALL of that instead of just listing GSP's accomplishments? Why? I mean, I suppose you just unknowingly admitted to not knowing what accomplishments are, but why didn't you even try? You even made up a fictional story to inaccurately depict the interaction we had. So weird, buddy. How old are you? Here is a more accurate depiction of how it went down:

Me: Jones and Silva are more accomplished than GSP

You: No, THEY'RE NOT!

Me: Yes, they are. List GSP's accomplishments and we'll do a compare and contrast, he's not even close to those two.

You: YOU list it, omg! You're a nitwit! Look at this Fight Matrix generated ranking list. It's about ACCOMPLISHMENTS! You don't know anything! You're new!

Me: That's not a list of accomplishments.

You: RAGE! LOUD NOISES! PROJECTIONS IN CAPITAL LETTERS!

Me: Wtf?

You: PARAGRAPHS OF ADOLESCENT ILLITERACY AND ANGER! MORE CAPITAL LETTERS! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME MAKE A LIST!

ME: Ok, little buddy, you need a nap.
And yet you, the guy who says he knows what should be on the list we could use to compare refuse to post it.

Strange that, right? You demand I guess and you then disqualify instead of just giving us a working list so we can move to next steps.

You and i will go back and forth until the mod dumps it as I offer an accomplishment, you say 'that does not count' and yet you won't simply say what does.

Ya, you make a ton of sense.

Answer this, how many 'accomplishments do I have to offer and you disqualify before you would just tell us which one count'? Is it 10, 20, 50 or never?

And yet you, the guy who says he knows what should be on the list we could use to compare refuse to post it.

Strange that, right? You demand I guess and you then disqualify instead of just giving us a working list so we can move to next steps.

You and i will go back and forth until the mod dumps it as I offer an accomplishment, you say 'that does not count' and yet you won't simply say what does.

Ya, you make a ton of sense.

Answer this, how many 'accomplishments do I have to offer and you disqualify before you would just tell us which one count'? Is it 10, 20, 50 or never?

Just list ALL of his MMA accomplishments, bud. You can literally just find the list and copy/paste. How or why does this seem like an impossible task for you? Do you really not know what that means? Do you not know where or how to find out? What's the issue? Seriously, man. I'm curious as to what you are finding so difficult about listing a public sports figure's accomplishments. What in the actual fuck?

Back