For anyone that thinks Usman is above GSP already...

Usman is probably more athletic and might be better as well, in the other hand he's still nowhere close the achievements of GSP, which is what really matters

you say boring then don't watch him fight....also he was a fan favorite and had huge star power and ppv buys for the ufc when he was on top so obviously many were excited to see him perform, you could say mayweather is boring or you can appreciate his skill set and watch him box technically sound instead of wanting a 1st or 2nd round ko. You could want gsp to get a 1st or 2nd round ko (not likely to happen) or admire his ability to control the fight for 5 rounds and dominate his opponent just based on using a diverse skill set, he could box, use karate, use wrestling, use bjj, use kick boxing, had good octagon and fight iq, sure he had some fights near the end that weren't as impressive but he still won.

every fan is different, but saying stupid stuff like gsp got subbed by a wrestler is like saying masvidal got ko'd by a wrestler in usman....also hughes was a decorated wrestler and his background is irrelevant just like his ability to sub gsp....gsp had no previous wrestling credentials and he learned that skill later when he got involved in mma, got so good at it that he was able to nullify or even outclass others who had credentials....so your comment has no merit.
For one ill watch who the hell I want to.

Your obviously a GSP fan butt hurt about the truth. The truth being your hero got KO'ed by a midget. Subbed by a one dimensional wrestler. Lost to Hendricks.

You could have saved that long ass novel you wrote making excuses for GSP. The most boring fighter ever. He humped and wrestle fucked his way to boring decision wins.

You GSP fans are the worst on sherdog.

Nice stats and staying the obvious. Usman is a monster, but he has a looooong way to go before he can dethrone GSP as the WW GOAT.

For one ill watch who the hell I want to.

Your obviously a GSP fan butt hurt about the truth. The truth being your hero got KO'ed by a midget. Subbed by a one dimensional wrestler. Lost to Hendricks.

You could have saved that long ass novel you wrote making excuses for GSP. The most boring fighter ever. He humped and wrestle fucked his way to boring decision wins.

You GSP fans are the worst on sherdog.

you just wrote the same old boring shit that you bitchy ass gsp haters always say....i guess you all still cry yourselves to bed hating the fact that gsp is the goat ww, and nobody is even remotely close to achieving all that he has done in mma, that includes becoming a 2 div chamption...also you say he lost to hendricks but i clearly remember gsp leaving that night with the belt yet again, people like you always make lame excuses for gsp's achievements....don't be hating and jealous now.

you just wrote the same old boring shit that you bitchy ass gsp haters always say....i guess you all still cry yourselves to bed hating the fact that gsp is the goat ww, and nobody is even remotely close to achieving all that he has done in mma, that includes becoming a 2 div chamption...also you say he lost to hendricks but i clearly remember gsp leaving that night with the belt yet again, people like you always make lame excuses for gsp's achievements....don't be hating and jealous now.
Its called facts not hating.

Fact number one: Your hero GSP got destroyed KO'ed by a midget and tapped to strikes. How embarrassing. LMAO. Let me say that again. A midget KO'ed your hero and made him Tap to strikes LMAO.

Fact number two: Your hero GSP got subbed easily by a one dimensional wrestler. Another embarrassing Loss.

Fact number three: Your hero GSP lost to Hendricks and was gifted a bs decision and Hendricks still made GSP retire.

Fact number four: Your hero GSP was the most boring fighter to ever fight in MMA. Only able to win by humping and wrestle fucking his opponents to boring decisions because there was no other way for him to win.

Fact number five: GSP never went up to fight at middleweight because he knew Anderson Silva would mop the floor with his boring overrated ass.

Fact number six: Since GSP was to coward to move up to middleweight to fight Anderson, he cherry picked his opponent, none other that Michael Bisping LMAO.

We all know you crybaby bitch GSP fans stay butt hurt because those facts are why you can't sleep at night. You GSP fans are always on suicide watch.

Then you crybaby GSP fans try to make any and every excuse for his embarrassing loses.

GOATS don't get KO'ed by midgets and tap to strikes.

GOATS don't get subbed easily by one dimensional wrestlers.

GOATS don't win gifted decisions after losing.

GOATS don't duck moving up to middleweight because they are to coward to get embarrassed again.

GOATS don't move up to middleweight after cherry picking their opponents.

GOATS are not boring humpers who wrestle hump their opponents to boring decision wins.

GSP will never be a GOAT. GSP is not even in the top 10 of GOATS.

It sucks to be a butt hurt crybaby bitch GSP fan don't it?

Last edited:
Hush with the two division champion crap, dude fought a one eye journeyman after ducking Anderson Silva for almost a decade.

Back