Law Former President Donald Trump Indicted

Chuckle. You're the one who outed yourself as a Q-tard with that list of nonsense. So when does your BlueAnon conspiracy say that President Trump will go to prison? Spoiler alert. President Trump will never go to prison from any of the Bragg Banana Republic nonsense. I know it. And you know it.
Chuckle. Your racist cartoon you posted got deleted.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-poll-arizona-pennsylvania-desantis-swing-states-1794709
Trump is rage truthing because he is going to have the same problem in 2024 that he did in 2020. The Fatty cant win swing states. The other problem is Dumb Donald has not changed his message since 2016, so its not like he is going to win those states back. The last problem he has is a majority of COVID deaths were old people, who traditionally vote for the GOP, combined with higher younger vote turnout, because of the abortion issue, and the GOP's gay/trans fetish, motivates the youth vote(just ask WI), and they vote like 75% for the democrats.
I cant wait to lick up Trumpers tears on Sherdog when he loses to Ole Man Biden again. Maybe Dinesh can write another book called 2000 platypuses, platypi or a murder of platypus or whatever is the plural of platypus. Maybe they can find another dead communist leader to blame it on, so instead of Chavez maybe go with Castro this time. Instead of release the Kraken, release the Minotaur. Instead of farting COVID on his co counsel, maybe RUDY can fart whatever is the new pandemic on his co counsel.
I am just workshopping here.
Lindsey Graham was right, Donald Trump is going to destroy the GOP.

Trump promises authoritarianism if he's elected in 2024

"I will require every federal employee to pass a new civil service test, demonstrating an understanding our constitutional limited government."

"We will pass critical reforms making every executive branch employee fireable by the president of the United States. The deep state must and will be brought to heel. It’s already happening."

he'd fail bigly on his own civil service test lol. i think Heffer Huckabee is already trying something like this, she wants workers applying for state jobs to write a short essay about how great she is.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/110216529806165776

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Since leaving Washington, I haven’t heard much about Liddle’ Mick Mulvaney, perhaps the dumbest person, along with John Bolton, working at the White House. He was “Acting” Chief of Staff because I never would have named him to the permanent position. Merely a “backbencher,” who once gave a news conference that was legendarily bad, he is now with CBS Fake News, and should be grateful to the man who made him “famous.” This guy was uncharismatic, a born loser. No wonder they have No Ratings!

the orange election loser is now calling his former chief of staff a loser. nobody knows more about losing than donald trump. the greatest loser to ever lose.

"I will require every federal employee to pass a new civil service test, demonstrating an understanding our constitutional limited government."

"We will pass critical reforms making every executive branch employee fireable by the president of the United States. The deep state must and will be brought to heel. It’s already happening."

he'd fail bigly on his own civil service test lol. i think Heffer Huckabee is already trying something like this, she wants workers applying for state jobs to write a short essay about how great she is.

Person woman man camera TV

Only the Super MAGA Kings can pass this test and join Team Trump*

*For an additional $99.99 a month, no refunds^
^Not available in New York or Vermont
Not FDA approved, may cause rashes

Would like Arvin Baggins opinion on this. Lock her up!

This was covered in depth in that CT thread you abandoned after it failed to produce anything of merit. And the claim that Clinton paid for the Steel Dossier, took some clever retardation by connecting her lawyers to others in a giant megafirm.

You remember that thread right? I believe that was the one that old @bobgeese got banned from. Anyway, why don't you just bump those threads? I supposed the answer would be that it would be pretty silly to post the horseshit you just did right under a post solidly debunking it.

Anyway, tread carefully troll. Intentional thread derailing is still a cardable offense.

im sure our Resident shitlord Foxnewfan will be hype as fuck for this.

MEK9KOS_o.jpg

Trump GA case heating up where he tried to get GA to lose votes for Biden
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/18/us/trump-georgia-lawyer-fani-willis.html
10 of the 11 phoney electors Trump tried to get to cheat in GA are represented by 1 attorney. I wonder if like with Trump's CFO Trump paid for that attorney. Well the DA is claiming she is offering immunity and the lawyer with the 10 never told his clients about the offer on the table.
Someone needs to set up an America Idol audition and a lawyers office in GA, because you are going to have a bunch of people singing, and looking for a new lawyer.
This one and the one where Trump stored classified documents in a pool closet are the ones Trump should be worried about. NY will be a large fine with some probation, and he can settle with that crazy lady E Jean Carroll.
I need to buy more Bud Light so I can enjoy this GA case unfold while I watch the Trumpers melt down on Sherdog.

Trump GA case heating up where he tried to get GA to lose votes for Biden
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/18/us/trump-georgia-lawyer-fani-willis.html
10 of the 11 phoney electors Trump tried to get to cheat in GA are represented by 1 attorney. I wonder if like with Trump's CFO Trump paid for that attorney. Well the DA is claiming she is offering immunity and the lawyer with the 10 never told his clients about the offer on the table.
Someone needs to set up an America Idol audition and a lawyers office in GA, because you are going to have a bunch of people singing, and looking for a new lawyer.
This one and the one where Trump stored classified documents in a pool closet are the ones Trump should be worried about. NY will be a large fine with some probation, and he can settle with that crazy lady E Jean Carroll.
I need to buy more Bud Light so I can enjoy this GA case unfold while I watch the Trumpers melt down on Sherdog.

its beautiful! looks like that 1 elector must have gotten offered, or was presumed to been offered a secret backdoor deal to start singing like a bird and dropping dime on the rest of them!

Trump’s Fake Georgia Electors Are Now Ratting on Each Other

The fake GOP electors in Georgia that former President Donald Trump recruited as part of his failed attempt to stay in power are starting to point fingers at each other, court documents revealed on Tuesday.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, the Atlanta-area prosecutor who’s investigating Trump’s effort to upend American democracy there, laid out the details in a legal memo to a state judge—one that hints at criminal indictments to come.

According to the memo, prosecutors in July last year dangled immunity deals for “alternate electors” who were willing to cooperate with the investigation—but their defense lawyer is now accused of never telling them about the potential deal.

Following a special purpose grand jury recommendation in December that the DA seek indictments against some people involved in the fraudulent scheme, investigators have turned up the pressure.

It turns out, these Republican officials and political operatives are now starting to squirm, identifying illegal behavior by their colleagues while trying to save their own skin—a sudden pivot that came when Willis’ investigators met with these fake electors last week.

Wednesday and Friday, “some of the electors stated that another elector… committed acts that are violations of Georgia law and that they were not party to these additional acts,” Willis explained in her court filing.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-fake-georgia-electors-are-now-ratting-on-each-other

let them eat each other!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2024/president/us/general-election-trump-vs-biden-7383.html

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/15/trump-fundraising-indictment-data-00092176

Trump beating Bidens ass in public polling
Trump breaking all records with campaign donations

I'll tell you what's going to happen...
Trump getting indicted is starting to become a zero sum gain for the democrats.
Infact the complete opposite of what they expected to happen is happening.

Trumps popularity going up, donations going up. I suppose they expected that, but to suddenly be trailing Trump in national polls...oh no, that's where they draw the line.

The indictment of Trump is nothing but a political ploy, the now know how bad it is, so they are going to drop this whole idea of pressing charges on Trump.

Don't be upset guys when your idea of Trump facing jail time anywhere gets thrown out the window.

They will now focus on trying to manufacture some sort of emergency to reinstate mail in ballots however the last minute loopholes have been closed...
So that won't work either.

They are going to start panicking...

Because they know what is coming

It’s not just the double standard it’s the incessant real crimes and perjury the Dems get away with daily. Sadly, scroll through the war room to see their base of demoralized NPCs…
If the dems are accusing Trump of something you best believe they've committed the same 'crime' only on a much larger scale

Trump Russia
Is really Hiliray and the UK

Trumps first impeachment
Is really Bidens blackmail and threats of withholding funds unless the country did something for him

Jan 6th
Is the Libs summer of love in 2020

Trumps tax evasion is really
Sam Friedman billion dollar illegal donation to the DNC2

Trumps mishandling of campaign funds with stormy daniels
Is really Clinton's mishandling of campaign funds in regards to the Steele dossier

Trumps stolen classified documents
Is really China Joe stashing stolen classified documents at a Chinese think tank

And Trumps election interference is really
Hilary handing the salacious Steele dossier over to the FBI

Whatever they do, they whatabout on Trump then brainwash their legions to scream "whataboutism" anytime we bring this up

If the dems are accusing Trump of something you best believe they've committed the same 'crime' only on a much larger scale

Trump Russia
Is really Hiliray and the UK

Trumps first impeachment
Is really Bidens blackmail and threats of withholding funds unless the country did something for him

Jan 6th
Is the Libs summer of love in 2020

Trumps tax evasion is really
Sam Friedman billion dollar illegal donation to the DNC2

Trumps mishandling of campaign funds with stormy daniels
Is really Clinton's mishandling of campaign funds in regards to the Steele dossier

Trumps stolen classified documents
Is really China Joe stashing stolen classified documents at a Chinese think tank

And Trumps election interference is really
Hilary handing the salacious Steele dossier over to the FBI

Whatever they do, they whatabout on Trump then brainwash their legions to scream "whataboutism" anytime we bring this up
Im no hillary fan, but surely youre not criticising someone for cooperating with the fbi during an fbi investigation, are you?

Stick to your 4chan conspiracy theories and qanon message boards.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2024/president/us/general-election-trump-vs-biden-7383.html

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/15/trump-fundraising-indictment-data-00092176

Trump beating Bidens ass in public polling
Trump breaking all records with campaign donations

I'll tell you what's going to happen...
Trump getting indicted is starting to become a zero sum gain for the democrats.
Infact the complete opposite of what they expected to happen is happening.

Trumps popularity going up, donations going up. I suppose they expected that, but to suddenly be trailing Trump in national polls...oh no, that's where they draw the line.

The indictment of Trump is nothing but a political ploy, the now know how bad it is, so they are going to drop this whole idea of pressing charges on Trump.

Don't be upset guys when your idea of Trump facing jail time anywhere gets thrown out the window.

They will now focus on trying to manufacture some sort of emergency to reinstate mail in ballots however the last minute loopholes have been closed...
So that won't work either.

They are going to start panicking...

Because they know what is coming
is it the storm?

Back