Former UFC champ Frank Mir will face Antonio Tarver in a boxing match

Frank Mir has the upper hand due to activity, Tarver hasn't fought in ages and he is out of shape and bloated, his best weight was 175 pounds, he is a fat 230 now.

This was Tarver in his heavyweight fight I think he weighed 225 pounds and he has the ultimate skinny fat body dude has no muscle all smooth
Tarver-Cunningham-draw.jpg

Yeah compared to the fucking Adonis that is frank mir lol

Its gonna look like a little league fight between two fat dads.

Oh and Tarver gonna box circles around frank

Yeah compared to the fucking Adonis that is frank mir lol

At least Mir has dad bod. Proven to be an excellent base in HW.

Tarver in that pic looks like he's melting chocolate haha

Frank Mir has the upper hand due to activity, Tarver hasn't fought in ages and he is out of shape and bloated, his best weight was 175 pounds, he is a fat 230 now.

This was Tarver in his heavyweight fight I think he weighed 225 pounds and he has the ultimate skinny fat body dude has no muscle all smooth
I don’t even remember Tarver being ripped at 175.

Tarver is going from skinny fat to dad bod.

Who knows? Mir looked pretty terrible in his last few mma fights, but Tarver is very out of shape and up there in years. My guess is Tarver still boxes Mir up with relatively ease in a mostly boring fight.

How many rounds is this fiasco going to be , I hope it’s around 3

He has that Larry Holmes “flabby and sick” physique!

Back