Crime Four Germans arrested in rape case in Spain

AFAIK there are no Mexican grooming gangs.

What is exactly a grooming gang, googling online it shows that its something like forcing minors into prostitution, if thats correct, well sorry to break your bubble but there are plenty of gangs dedicated to it, they just dont move the amount of dough as drug cartels so they dont make the news or react as violently as cartels.

Also i would assume that there for profit pedo rings in every country in the world.

What is exactly a grooming gang, googling online it shows that its something like forcing minors into prostitution, if thats correct, well sorry to break your bubble but there are plenty of gangs dedicated to it, they just dont move the amount of dough as drug cartels so they dont make the news or react as violently as cartels.

Also i would assume that there for profit pedo rings in every country in the world.
I mean they do it in the US? These UK grooming gangs are Pakistanis that force kids into prostitution and also rape them, they focus on white girls and the cops don't arrest them because of racism.
Once in a while there is a black or white guy but it's 90% Pakistanis.

I mean they do it in the US? These UK grooming gangs are Pakistanis that force kids into prostitution and also rape them, they focus on white girls and the cops don't arrest them because of racism.
Once in a while there is a black or white guy but it's 90% Pakistanis.

If there is demand for something im certain there is someone willing to risk their necks for profit, its not a cultural thing, every culture loves money.

https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analysis/ms13-prostitution-rings-in-united-states/

Everything I read about Taqiyya is either some right-wing trash or it claims it's a strictly Shia thing. I think the point is that muslims do not lie they are mostly open about what they do with a few exceptions. Terrorists do not say they're nice, Salafists do not claim to be moderates etc. Some Western advocacy groups claim that. Shias only lie about being Shia but they still claim to be muslim.

I would imagine that it's a concept that only truly comes to play when a group of Muslims is being "China'd". So they'll be forced to go underground, lie to the official authorities and maintain their traditions out of public view, in a similar manner as the "crypto-Jews" of medieval times. That's where I see the concept of "Taqiyya" as having a certain utility in safe-guarding the religion and its adherents from hostile influences.

It is true that most Muslims are rather open about their faith, and the objectives of their faith, and have no problem with telling you to "fuck off" from their neighbourhood.

With "gang rape" being the issue it wasn't very hard to see where this was going.

If a pig was born in a stable, does it make him a horse?

Is your point that people that differ in nationality or ethnicity are of different species, or that horses and pigs just differ from each other by culture?

With "gang rape" being the issue it wasn't very hard to see where this was going.

Is your point that people that differ in nationality or ethnicity are of different species, or that horses and pigs just differ from each other by culture?
My point is pretty clear. Just because you were born in Germany doesn't mean you're German. Is Martin Lawrence German? How about Bruce Willis?
I hope you get it now.

My point is pretty clear. Just because you were born in Germany doesn't mean you're German. Is Martin Lawrence German? How about Bruce Willis?
I hope you get it now.

Germany also doesn't have ius soli, so you actually are not German automatically in terms of a passport.

'Being German's is something that I personally believe does go past your passport. You can be pretty German without a German passport, and you can carry a German passport and not be very German.

I don't expect we will find a common denominator what this means, though. Do we want immigrants to wear Lederhosen and drink Hefeweizen? Not even a majority of Germans does this.

I think a 'constitutional patriotism' is the bare minimum: accept the framework of our constitution. And that means democracy, rule of law, federal structure (the features of the Grundgesetz that cannot be changed). If you don't accept any of these, that's a clear deal breaker to me. I will admit that there are parts of the native German population who would rather not have a democracy, but well, they are natives.

I'm just over half German.. Maybe these guys are my cousins!!

I hope you get it now.

What do you think the name for a citizen of Germany is then?

The only thing that's clear is that you struggle to understand whether someone is referring to nationality or ethnicity.

I agree with the primary point but I'm curious about the girl. She's just listed as "german" as well.

What do you think the name for a citizen of Germany is then?

The only thing that's clear is that you struggle to understand whether someone is referring to nationality or ethnicity.
No I don't. I made my point earlier. You're just being redundant.

Back