Media Francis Ngannou: “Who’s next?”

Who should Francis fight next?

• Total voters
I think you overrate Francis drawing power ….they want him because it’s a somewhat big fight that is a mismatch
So you are saying they all want him, whcih means he has options. Which means he can choose between the options. Glad you agree.

Fury teased the idea of wanting to box Ngannou and that was enough to make Francis throw away everything he had in MMA and sabotage his relationship with UFC.

The dude overestimates himself as a fighter and as a draw, but I guess he figured that the one-time paycheck from a potential fight with Fury would outweigh years of defending your UFC belt.

Surely he's running low on money now right?

So you are saying they all want him, whcih means he has options. Which means he can choose between the options. Glad you agree.
He definitely has options… not sure the payday will be huge

He will make about 50% of what he would have made in the UFC, at best.
And this is based off of the script that the UFC gave you? Do you consider yourself an employee of the UFC or an independent contractor? I know the UFC loves their independent contractors .

Wilder loses to one person alive, who’s the best HW since the 80s-90s era of great HWs. Joshua has lost to guys who wouldn’t sniff 4 rounds with Wilder. Usyk wouldn’t see a second round in my opinion. And Andy beat the fuck out of him. Wilder would have him on his belly asleep and make it look easy. Frank would most likely have his best chance against AJ who’s got nothing special to train for. It’s a small chance, and almost as unlikely, but when it comes to the big 3 at heavyweight AJ is the weak link by a wide margin

so you said explain how. In short, the level of competition AJ has been beaten by isn’t in the same league as a guy as ferocious and with such a spectacular finishing pedigree as Deontae

So deontay is better because u "think" he beats the guys who have beaten Joshua... without Deontay actually beating them...

Gotcha...

So in other words...your opinion is somehow better then facts..like a better amateur pedigree and Olympic metals and the fact Wilder was only ever the WBC champ ...

Remind me whos Wilders best win again?

Luiz ortiz?? Or was shell of his former self chris arreola? ...

Meanhwile joshua beat Wlady, Ruiz, Pulev .etc.

Its not even close bud lol ..

But if you love huge fight ending power then yes... Deontay is ur guy for sure...

So deontay is better because u "think" he beats the guys who have beaten Joshua... without Deontay actually beating them...

Gotcha...

So in other words...your opinion is somehow better then facts..like a better amateur pedigree and Olympic metals and the fact Wilder was only ever the WBC champ ...

Remind me whos Wilders best win again?

Luiz ortiz?? Or was shell of his former self chris arreola? ...

Meanhwile joshua beat Wlady, Ruiz, Pulev .etc.

Its not even close bud lol ..

But if you love huge fight ending power then yes... Deontay is ur guy for sure...
That guy who looked that bad against Franklin tonight is a better HW boxer than Wilder? You think ranking that guy above Deontae Wilder makes sense then we have nothing to talk about.

That guy who looked that bad against Franklin tonight is a better HW boxer than Wilder? You think ranking that guy above Deontae Wilder makes sense then we have nothing to talk about.

Still waiting on that Marquee Wilder win thats better then Joshua's? ...

Joshua had an off night for sure... probably didn't put the work in for a guy like Franklin...hes underestimated opponents before...but a wins a win...

Lets see how Wilder does against a guy like Franklin ...maybe they should box next...

PFL and will be fighting Bruno Cappelozza. Much more chance he fights in PFL next I think. Lets see

Looks like no one in boxing is interested in fighting him. Damn, what a mistake Ngannou made.

Just read yesterday that wilder and Ruiz are at the negotiating table again about a summer fight
They have been at that hypothetical table for 6 months and no fight booked.

One of the bodies, WBC I think, ordered that matchup as a title eliminator, which either of those men should pursue if they still have boxing aspirations. Neither have much in the way of better options I am aware of and it is a fight I think the public would enjoy, and the winner would get a big payday in the title fight to follow.

Last edited:
Well negotiations with UFC, and BKFC have failed. So guess Rizen or possibly One fc?

PFL Bellator...glory ... One fc...Rizin...Boxing...

Francis will be fine
You say that, but i think the idea that he's already speaking with BKFC is a little bit questionable. Surely there are higher rate promotions interested in talking to him

Back