Media Francis Ngannou: “Who’s next?”

Who should Francis fight next?

• Total voters
bgDJmyP.png

Agreed. That's what this whole thread is giving. Firstly I do agree that he priced himself out and that he will have some difficulty getting what he wants. But who gives a fuck?
Firstly Dana treated him like dog shit. That alone is reason enough for him to walk away. He left money on the table? Sure but he's not broke or anything. He'll be fine.
All this talk about how he has no boxing experience and that he'll lose brutally. Sure, but who gives a fuck? Nobody had the same concerns when Conor fought Floyd. In fact, i was one of the only people who was upset at it, talking about how much of a farce it was.
And he has options. Sure they won't pay him as much as the UFC but he has options.
He could try get the Deontay fight. Probably won't though.
He can go to One and fight their champ there.
He could go to bellator and fight bader.
He could do kickboxing and fight Hari and lose, still get paid.
He could fight cans in boxing. He can do whatever.
Also the reason why Dana is so angry is because the heavyweight championship means nothing. Jones' title reign means nothing and that's why he's also insulting Francis. He beat Gane, who's a good fighter but limited and was exposed.

He never fought and beat Francis, the rightful champion. Even if he beats stipe, still doesn't mean anything. He's out of his prime. There are other heavyweights there with legitimacy, like the guys fighting this weekend, especially blaydes, you have Aspinall too, but there are rumours that Jones wants to retire. Francis leaving delegitimised the entire division and i blame Dana. Fuck Dana.

And fuck everyone who is praying for his demise and talking about sand mines. That shit is so out of pocket. he hasn't even really done anything wrong. Because on the one hand, if he signed and he was unhappy, you guys would call him whiney, a bitch and say "you signed the contract bro" but now he asserted himself and refused to work with Dana and now he's the bad guy. It's not fair.

He was offered 8 mil for a fight with JBJ, a 3 fight contract and no extension
If 8 mil for a fight is slave pay...
<Huh2>

Im talking about the offers hes getting right now, you think bellator or PFL can even match half of that? No way Ngannou takes them

Dana doesnt want him back anyway... Apperantly Dana got real tired of dealing with Ngannou. Last i heard Ngannou was looking at either one championship or eagle fc

They all kill him so I picked Fury. Fury will at least put on a show and carry him.

Making a guy fight fucking Deontay Wilder in his first boxing match is cruel. He’ll body him in a round.

The idea that because Wilder is less technically sound than the other two, that means Francis has a chance, is ridiculous. I can immediately tell who doesn’t know shit about boxing.

Title needs to be updated about whos next to decline..

He was offered 8 mil for a fight with JBJ, a 3 fight contract and no extension
If 8 mil for a fight is slave pay...

that’s from a promoters words. Ufc has never given a champ or any great fighter a 3 fight contract. so just by that one should know it’s bullshit.

Ugh, i wish he'd sign with Bellator, ONE, or PFL and stop begging to get obliterated in boxing.

He can fight the current champ in wherever he lands and then go from there.

Even if he makes less there he can still save face and actually represent the sport.

Curious as to why so many Sherbros want Frank to fail? It's better for MMA if he succeeds.

that’s from a promoters words. Ufc has never given a champ or any great fighter a 3 fight contract. so just by that one should know it’s bullshit.
Except Ngannou has never said he left the UFC because of the money. He even said money wasn’t the issue so obviously they offered him enough money.

According to Ngannou himself, the problem was that a UFC contract wouldn’t allow him to fight for another promotion if he feels like it.

That guy has no clue how the world works. Does he think people who work at Apple can just take a day off to work at Microsoft whenever they want? That’s not how any of this works.

Now we have another promoter who came out and said he offered Ngannou even more money but the guy demanded some ridiculous shit like promotion ownership. And you’re gonna defend a guy like that?

so, looks like he'll be bolstering dazn subscriptions in the pfl

Back