Francis Ngannou VS Josh Barnett

Ngannou floors prime Barnett. Barnett never had the standup skills.

Prime Barnett by sub.

Now.. it would just be cruel

Barnett always was a nobody, Ngannou all day long. First round KO.

This good:

giphy.gif
Let's see what Ngannou looks like after 10 years fighting elite competition.

You are wrong.
Nah, I thought I was wrong once, but it turned out i was wrong about that
Keep up the passion. Worship your goat. It's just an opinion.
He's a gassy monster swinging a rock on a string. Tank Abbott parading in a Brock Lesnar suit running low on fuel
Good to watch when it works. Painful when he can't connect and reality bites

Maybe if the fight lasted an hour with maybe Josh

I think I’d favor Barnett but Fancis hits so damn hard you can’t count him out.

Kinda wish we got to see this random fight

Prime 4 prime, who wins?

I got Francis via KO in the first round

But if Josh can survive the first round and takedown Francis in the second, he's taking a limb home for sure
but it wouldn't be prime vs. prime, it would be horrible either way.

How good are Barnet takedowns? Because if they are shit he have no chance vs Ngannou

Not that great. He was a decent wrestler (high school only--no college wrestling experience), but not high level. Watch his fight with Cormier. He was good enough to take down guys like Brett Rogers, but Ngannou's TDD is significantly better than Rogers, Sergei, Yvel, etc. Ngannou knocks him out just like Pedro Rizzo did...only much faster. Josh could never beat Cro-Cop, either.

Prime Barnett beat Aleksander Emelianenko. He would easily defeat Ngannou. Current Barnett would get KOd tho.

He also got KO'd by Pedro Rizzo (first fight) and lost 3 times to Cro-Cop. Basing your opinion on one fight is dumb.

Ngannou would take it, saying that even as a Barnett fan. Barnett lost to cro cop a bunch and Ngannou is basically a more powerful striker than crocop. Also if Ngannou could Blaydes takedowns he could handle Barnetts. Who knows maybe if Barnett could get the fight out of the 2nd round he could definitely win.

Pride fanboys are still stuck in the past. Barnett wouldn't even beat jds or cain

Reactions: mkt
Josh by Sub

But after the fight he'd probly piss hot

Triggered by facts

#Owned
Yes your opinion is a fact. No. Aleks has superior reach and technique. You were probably in diapers during his Pride days. Take time to look it up.

Barnet at 32-33 survives the onslaught and takes over to submit Francis.

Back