Social Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore collapses after getting hit by a container ship

I understand that but they separate different types of harvester parts and haul those. Well around here and where I have lived and still live.

What type of harvester are you talking about?

Lol right wing influencers going through it
GJxP-P5XsAEohNf

This is big part of the cancer of social media. With the advent of clout as currency, it has helped society betray the normal person. I seriously doubt people writing that this was anything but an accident actually believe it. But they know the objective is internet traffic and views, and being outrageous is what garners that.

It's totally pathetic, but here we are.

What type of harvester are you talking about?

They grow types of grain, bean and potatoes mostly around her. Also cotton. I've seen them disassemble parts of it and put the parts on flatbed and move it with a pickup. To move the main harvester they use a smi and flatbed. This is mainly if they have leased (or own) land they farm more then a couple of miles away. If closer they they just drive the harvester on the road and just move the parts they remove with the pickup. The reason is they would block the road if they took the whole thing down the road. That's fine if it's just a short distance but it backs up traffic and dumbass's kill themselves trying to get around them.

Back in the "old days" when I did farm work around here the main crop was tobacco which was harvested by hand on a cropper. Not much tobacco any more in the areas I'm around.

They grow types of grain, bean and potatoes mostly around her. Also cotton. I've seen them disassemble parts of it and put the parts on flatbed and move it with a pickup. To move the main harvester they use a smi and flatbed. This is mainly if they have leased (or own) land they farm more then a couple of miles away. If closer they they just drive the harvester on the road and just move the parts they remove with the pickup. The reason is they would block the road if they took the whole thing down the road. That's fine if it's just a short distance but it backs up traffic and dumbass's kill themselves trying to get around them.

Back in the "old days" when I did farm work around here the main crop was tobacco which was harvested by hand on a cropper. Not much tobacco any more in the areas I'm around.

Yeah, they use a semi and a flat bed to move the harvester, not a pickup.
Are you talking about them removing the header?

Yeah, they use a semi and a flat bed to move the harvester, not a pickup.
Are you talking about them removing the header?

The header I believe and something else. I just see them on the roads around here at times moving to different locations. I'm more familiar with tobacco harvesting and cotton.

So you’re saying they don’t use a pickup to move the harvester, like you claimed earlier, and that they really use a semi with a lowboy trailer?

The header I believe and something else. I just see them on the roads around here at times moving to different locations. I'm more familiar with tobacco harvesting and cotton.
Sounds like you’re familiar with making things up.

So you’re saying they don’t use a pickup to move the harvester, like you claimed earlier, and that they really use a semi with a lowboy trailer?

They use it to move parts of it

The header is not the harvester. They’re 2 different pieces. When you buy a combine, you gotta buy a separate header.
Most reel type headers, which would be used for your grains, have a built in trailer. Pull a couple pins, rotate the wheels, and slide out the tongue. Now it’s on transport mode, ready to be pulled.

TBH, you sound like you don’t know what you’re talking about, city boy.

The header is not the harvester. They’re 2 different pieces. When you buy a combine, you gotta buy a separate header.
Most reel type headers, which would be used for your grains, have a built in trailer. Pull a couple pins, rotate the wheels, and slide out the tongue. Now it’s on transport mode, ready to be pulled.

But he does have 2 pickup trucks.

*shitty boy

I regularly see crop sprayers driving on the highway around here. I've always wanted to drive my car in between those big ass wheels like Maverick in Top Gun

images
I have speculated many times whether our car would fit but when you get close you see all these dangly buts and other things. One day I would like to come across one that is parked so I can get a genuine comparison of how much room there really is vs how much is needed. I think it would be really close.

I live in the country and have a %ood deal of my life. I have family that's still farms. The family has switched to turkey farming. It was a very long time ago when I worked for tobacco farmers in the summer as a cropped or hanger as a teen. Before that as a child I worked as a "sticker". For moving equipment now I'm just describing what I see around me now. I'm not an expert in the equipment now used for sure. When I said harvester I was talking about the parts the take off around here and move around on a fifth wheel with a flatbed.

But he does have 2 pickup trucks.

Well I have family and friends that have 4 or 5 trucks or more. Some with 550s or bigger.

That should have you so mad you are "literally shaking."

Back