Social Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore collapses after getting hit by a container ship

Yea a guy in charge of all this got made fun of because he says roads and bridges are racist and he needed like 6 months of maturity leave off .. I could not imagine why he got made fun of .. oh not counting the major trains and plane incidents under his watch.

So Boeing cutting corners for profit and a foreign ship losing power is Biden's fault.. The BDS is strong in this one.

My source is google.

Try googling train accidents by year, plane accidents by year.

Well since you made the claim and must have researched it post the link.

Or was it (most likely) just a bullshit claim.

If it's true then there must have been a reason for it.

Well since you made the claim and must have researched it post the link.

Or was it (most likely) just a bullshit claim.

If it's true then there must have been a reason for it.

I literally just went to statista from google, this isn't rocket science or hidden information. It's all straight from government sources.

If you care so much just look for yourself and prove me wrong. lmao

statista is giving me a paywall now and I can't access the same charts to copy them or I would have done that already.

I literally just went to statista from google, this isn't rocket science or hidden information. It's all straight from government sources.

If you care so much just look for yourself and prove me wrong. lmao

statista is giving me a paywall now and I can't access the same charts to copy them or I would have done that already.

Ok........

So Boeing cutting corners for profit and a foreign ship losing power is Biden's fault.. The BDS is strong in this one.
That’s what you took from that ? Very deep bro tell us more , math is racist and 110 genders, happy chest feeding day

That’s what you took from that ? Very deep bro tell us more , math is racist and 110 genders, happy chest feeding day
what else is one supposed to take from it?

- There is a an airplane door flying off.
- There is the Key Bridge collapse
- Last drawing is of Biden with the caption "Are you better off than 4 years ago"

Pretty dam cut-n-dry there; the cartoonist is trying to paint a picture that these things are related to Biden being President.

Unfortunately there is a large portion of morons that think this way, with any and all problems that happen while someone is president.

It means it’s Biden’s fault. Everything bad happening is Biden’s fault. Now excuse me but I have to go into the Trump Indictment thread and scream TDS at anyone giving that attention.

Yep - but he said that is not how it should be interpreted though.. so I am curious what he thinks it actually means.. should be fun to read lol

GJsnLk_WMAAK1zg

The right desperately trying to make this a race issue really lets the real reason out why they suddenly freaked out about dei. They cant even handle that the mayor is black.
What kind of person would agree with someone like this....ohhh
GJrH12dWcAAOkEt

Unfortunately there is a large portion of morons that think this way, with any and all problems that happen while someone is president.
I don't believe they genuinely believe Biden is responsible, they just see an opportunity to sling some mud at Biden.

Interesting, link to this.

I'll say I'm not sure how the president has any significant effect on this unless they changed something to allow less strick rules.
Presidents changing something you say.

Presidents changing something you say.

So shipyards that build Navy nuclear submarines perform their QC inspections. The personal that perform them are held legally accountable if they don't perform the inspections by the required standards.

Back