Media Franics is handling his loss badly.

I agree it could have been a win for Francis against Fury, and by no means am I saying he was embarassing.

Just not an elite striker that everyone thinks he is. KO power. Yes. Elite striker? Not for me.

Every heavyweight has KO power.

A lot of people think it’s 1-1 and losing to Fury and Joshua isn’t embarrassing anyway.
Yeah, He literally went right into the top 5 out of the gate, fighting the champ and the guy likely to become the next champ.

He gave Fury a very competitive fight, but Joshua has way more power.

But both of those opponents are elite top level HW pros.

I agree it could have been a win for Francis against Fury, and by no means am I saying he was embarassing.

Just not an elite striker that everyone thinks he is. KO power. Yes. Elite striker? Not for me.
I think he might be an elite MMA striker, but pure boxing against Top 5 guys like he's jumped right into, he's just not on their level.

I fully believe the Fury fight was more about Fury not taking him seriously and coming in out of shape, than it was a statement of Francis' boxing potential, but he did look good on that one, can't deny it.

TLDR: He is claiming that he got tricked and Joshua's camp used tactics to get him off his game, make him tired etc. Idk why he is handling this one so badly. He lost to Stipe and Lewis before but handled those well but maybe it's the way he was beaten, knocked out cold, that is making him a lot more emotional.

Because he got absolutely destroyed inside two rounds and this has crippled the momentum he had built from the Fury fight.

Nobody with a morsel of grey matter thinks that Ngannou has a shot against any top properly trained boxer anymore.

TLDR: He is claiming that he got tricked and Joshua's camp used tactics to get him off his game, make him tired etc. Idk why he is handling this one so badly. He lost to Stipe and Lewis before but handled those well but maybe it's the way he was beaten, knocked out cold, that is making him a lot more emotional.
how would you feel if you had the golden ticket and just lost it... like it will never be there again... its gone.... I think you would be pretty bummed as well.

I think he might be an elite MMA striker, but pure boxing against Top 5 guys like he's jumped right into, he's just not on their level.

I fully believe the Fury fight was more about Fury not taking him seriously and coming in out of shape, than it was a statement of Francis' boxing potential, but he did look good on that one, can't deny it.
He was never an elite MMA striker either.. an elite athlete though.. most definitely.

First time getting flatlined plus it must be confusing as hell to come off arguably beating Fury to then get completely taken apart inside 2 rounds the very next fight.

He's obsessed with boxing. Really sad to see that obsession seeming to clearly ruin him.

Why is anyone even surprised? Was Ngannou really that good of a striker? Yes he has KO power, but as an actual striker/boxer? Nope.

He had to resort to panic wrestling Gane in fear of getting outstruck.

The fury fight was an outlier because he was being unprofessional as fuck and came in fat, old and out of shape.

Joshua would have cleaned him out in 3 minutes regardless of what time he arrived at the arena.
you're right, Fury should have come in younger. Nevermind that Francis is 2 years old than Fury.

he needs an immediant rematch. 7pm francis 2.0

Francis is such a piece of shit he's even lying about this. Someone tell this salty bitch the internet exists.

Francis arrived at 3:18pm

AJ arrived an hour later at 4:30pm.

There was an hour difference. Not 2.5 hours like Francis is claiming.

nice catch

i believe him because the Saudi Prince seemed upset with the outcome of the Fury/Ngannou fight and he purposely made this fight to teach Ngannou a lesson. but also, SO WHAT? bullshit happens ALL THE TIME. Johnny Walker getting kicked out of the arena in his fight trunks still, Conor picking Mendes on 2 wks notice or whatever, dudes fighiting with staph infections, etc., Ngannou always acts like when he loses that some fuckin voodoo bullshit happened to him that never happens to anyone else but he's wrong about that. bullshit happens all the time to everyone, deal with it.

man, he is so unlikable.

if francis wants to salvage his career, he should win a few fights in pfl, get a belt, and hopefully if enough time goes by he can angle for a ufc return. otherwise, he should just take his bag and go home.

He was never an elite MMA striker either.. an elite athlete though.. most definitely.
You have a point, even in MMA he wasn't exactly a precision/ surgical striker with superb technique.

Elite athlete, definitely. Elite power, no question. Technique though, that's where it starts falling apart against real boxers.

Back