***Fury/Ngannou MEGA THREAD***

I get that Ngannou wants the money. But if it's just boxing, what's the appeal for the fans? If Wilder could not beat Fury, what will Ngannou do? He won his last fight with wrestling..

Mannn Francis face getting rearranged, I guess if it's for a couple mill it's fine.

Ngannou is finally gonna get paid right similar to mcg back then. But yeah it's not gonna end well for him if this actually happens even with small gloves.

Release Francis. Bloke is boring.

Tyson confirmed the fight. They don't know whether MMA or boxing

WHO YOU GOT?

Ngannou to do better than Whyte

MOD EDIT:

Doubt he does better, but Fury would at least respect his power at first.

They need to allow elbows, kicks or something to make this appealing

Maybe Fury will box in 4 oz mma style gloves?
Doubt it and have no interest In this match unless they do some hybrid rules

Fury beats his ass
*for more money than Francis would make in his entire UFC career.

Fixed that for you.
What will Dana say about this ? I'm not hyped, francis wasnt very on his ease in the ring too.
Angry red grumbling sounds if it comes to fruition followed by "who is Francis, I don't know him"

Fury would sell the absolute shit out of that fight. He'd be taking a massive percentage. Especially if they created a promotion for it.

He'd have to because Frank ain't selling shit.

I get that Ngannou wants the money. But if it's just boxing, what's the appeal for the fans? If Wilder could not beat Fury, what will Ngannou do? He won his last fight with wrestling..
Right if it is just boxing rules it's a circus. Much worse than McGregor vs Mayweather IMO. It takes years to develop the subtle adjustments, head movements, footwork and defensive tactics in boxing. Those are predicated on Marquis of Queensbury rules though. In a hybrid fight things could go Ngannou's way because against Ngannou there is no way Tyson Fury has enough power to stop him before he closes and starts to throw him around. Also outside of boxing I think Fury is kind of uncoordinated (based on a couple things I saw on Youtube like grappling Darrin Till.)

Francis will get embarrassed.

He'll get one massive payday though, so it might be worth it for him.

It depends on how court goes with him and the UFC.
What would the court case be?

Back