Fury vs Whyte

Fury's cheating ass is going to need all of his steroids, all of his constant headlocks, and some more tampered gloves to beat The Body Snatcher.

Fury boxes Whyte’s ears off in a meh fight. He showed up sloppy and took unnecessary risks against Wilder, he won’t make the same mistake twice.

I wouldn't be surprised if either

A) WBC make Fury franchise champion or
B) Fury drops the belt and waits for Usyk vs AJ winner
Tyson never struck me as the type of champion to just hold onto the belt and take on all the contenders for decades. He is a go home or go big type. After beating Klit, then he got depressed as he felt there were no longer any mountains to climb. The comeback also gave him something exciting and new to do, but now I worry that since he made it again he could slip. I have seen him talk alot about booze again and seen him drinking a few time again - that is incredibly dangerous for an ex alcoholic that is prone to depressive and suicidal thoughts to play around with.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if either

A) WBC make Fury franchise champion or
B) Fury drops the belt and waits for Usyk vs AJ winner

Hello mate!

There’s no reason for him not to take this fight. It will be a huge fight over here. Fury should more than fancy his chances as well. However, I also get the feeling that this won’t happen, for some reason

At last, Dillian deserves his shot. Showed AJ how to act after a loss. Great fight, Fury rightly favoured.

About time. Purse Bids are going to be interesting for this fight Could see BT, DAZN and Sky all going big. Fingers crossed for PBC/Showtime outbidding them all.

Are you referring to povetkin the world and Olympic gold medalist who only prior defeats were in unified HW title fights vs wlad and AJ?
Who else would have stood up to that left hook that Povetkin landed on Whyte? Fury might have got back up and maybe Parker. Say what you want of Povetkin but he hit like a proper HW and that was the perfect shot.
Come on. The guys a 42 year old multiple time steroid cheat. Whyte was a heavy favorite and that was an ugly blemish to his resume.

No one else would be getting credit for beating washed up Povetkin and everyone else would be getting dragged through the mud for losing to him. Whyte gets cut slack because of all the HWs Whye is probably the easiest to be a fan of in and out of the ring.

Cheers for the casual take , where apparently Fury is some prime Ali. In reality his resume is awful, he beat a past prime Vlad by stinking up the ring a little less, and then was lucky to have a trilogy against one of the worst HW champions ever and that's it. I think this is a close fight and Whyte has a good chance to stop Fury imo. Unlike Wilder, he can punch and box and Fury is getting slower and sloppier by the day.
Would you agree its a bad matchup for Whyte on paper?

If not, what game plan do you see Whyte imposing that gets him the win?

Would you agree its a bad matchup for Whyte on paper?

If not, what game plan do you see Whyte imposing that gets him the win?

this is furys to lose but it really depends on his game plan. If he stands off and boxes him like wilder 1, then this will likely look like the chisora fights. If he fights like he did in the last 2 wilder fights, then Whyte has a decent chance imo. Whyte can’t change his game plan, he has to try and draw fury in to his fight. I think he’ll try to goad fury in to a tear up in the lead up to this as it’s his best chance of pulling the upset

Come on. The guys a 42 year old multiple time steroid cheat. Whyte was a heavy favorite and that was an ugly blemish to his resume.

No one else would be getting credit for beating washed up Povetkin and everyone else would be getting dragged through the mud for losing to him. Whyte gets cut slack because of all the HWs Whye is probably the easiest to be a fan of in and out of the ring.
povetkin is easily the best HW of his era not named Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury, or Wladimir Klitschko. steroids don’t really mean shit tbh and the fact that he KO’d whyte when he was so washed is a testament to how good he actually is.

whyte doesn’t deserve a ton of credit for beating povetkin in his retirement match but povetkin deserves credit for smoking whyte with a single punch in the fight before that, imo

povetkin is easily the best HW of his era not named Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury, or Wladimir Klitschko. steroids don’t really mean shit tbh and the fact that he KO’d whyte when he was so washed is a testament to how good he actually is.
Povetkin was old, passed it, and yes he has looked significantly different since the PEDs (likely due to that+age)
whyte doesn’t deserve a ton of credit for beating povetkin in his retirement match but povetkin deserves credit for smoking whyte with a single punch in the fight before that, imo
Agreed entirely. My point is people writing off the loss because they like Whyte. It was a really, really bad loss.

this is furys to lose but it really depends on his game plan. If he stands off and boxes him like wilder 1, then this will likely look like the chisora fights. If he fights like he did in the last 2 wilder fights, then Whyte has a decent chance imo. Whyte can’t change his game plan, he has to try and draw fury in to his fight. I think he’ll try to goad fury in to a tear up in the lead up to this as it’s his best chance of pulling the upset
Nailed it. I cant fathom Fury being stupid enough to try and bring it to Whyte how he did with Wilder, as Whyte can actually box a bit. Hell, maybe Fury could pull that off, but its just such a silly game plan.

I think Whyte is a better version of Chisora, and I hope he destroys Fury, but I dont give him much chance here. Its just a poor stylistic matchup, if I were forced to throw numbers out Id probably say 70/30 Fury. Never count out a dog like Whyte but the cards are stacked against him.

Are you referring to povetkin the world and Olympic gold medalist who only prior defeats were in unified HW title fights vs wlad and AJ?
He does have a bit of extra fat on him though, which more or less translates to at least 15-20 lbs that he could cut, but chooses to not to.

Even Gassiev debuting at HW while looking slightly "chubbier" than he was at Cruiserweight weighed in at 233lbs, heavier than Povetkin.

His accomplishments? They're mostly due to Povetkin punching above his intended weight class for his size & frame but compared to fighters like Chisora and Parker? He doesn't look like he has the frame of a true modern HW.

But then a lot of the fighters in the HW roster hardly look lean and chiseled like Joshua does anyways.

Back