Gaaaaaah so hungry!

It's my genetics.

Biggest excuse in the book. Same thing as people who bitch about being hard gainers. You didn't put in the work or were raised with shitty dietary and lifestyle habits. That's why you're obese. There's no chance in hell you'd still be above 200lbs if you somehow found the commitment to reach 12-15% body fat.

I got this kid so mad.

800 posts in 2.5 months. I'm good :). Earned the blue belt, fav color.

I actually work full time and post when I wanna discuss aka when bored. Kinda less motivated lately.

Alright bro. I'm not an online psychologist. To Analyse what triggers people. I don't mind you spewing insults.

OK mate have a great week, all best wishes to you and have a great life. I believe in you.

Makes perfect sense.

I'm not weak. I just can't lift heavy weights.<Moves>

I can kick some ass with my pro elite kickboxing level skills. I don't need to dick ride the online powerlifitng community who lost their path and landed on sherdog . You dudes still can't box professionally. Not even amateur. Try your squat deadlift bench press in a martial arts environment. This sherdog, a fighting website, not powerlifting.com.

Still. Have a great week mate

Don't let this shit trigger you again. I hade yellows for like 1 whole month cause some stupid Shit.

Much happyness to you.

Biggest excuse in the book. Same thing as people who bitch about being hard gainers. You didn't put in the work or were raised with shitty dietary and lifestyle habits. That's why you're obese. There's no chance in hell you'd still be above 200lbs if you somehow found the commitment to reach 12-15% body fat.

How bout we both post a picture and blurry out our faces? Holding some paper with writing that can't be photoshopped so we know it's real.

I wanna see your 12% then I can show you my "genetics".

My genetics is I'm a big mfer you can't relate to that. I guess you just fat without the big. Or are you skinny skinny bones ?

Excuse for what. For who? Excuse to random you on sherdog forums?

I don't make a excuse I'm happy and think I'm great looking. I got confidence.

You can try roids maybe then you won't be scared to make eye contact when you meet someone like me down the street.

Which you shouldn't in the first place but hey are you a goof or not ?

Excuses.... What bad thing did I commit so I need to feel sorry for it and make up an excuse?

Not having a six pack? Alright be right Back, just gonna go to the gym and do 500 crunches and watch Andre Tate videos to study how to talk to girls.

Edit : young soldier I wish you like him, prosperity, fun and success. Much health to you and your family. Sincerely.

However the anonymous nature of forums makes for some trippy convos. Literary nobody knows anybody identity here.

It's like social media is better. Least folks show their name and face

I can kick some ass with my pro elite kickboxing level skills. I don't need to dick ride the online powerlifitng community who lost their path and landed on sherdog . You dudes still can't box professionally. Not even amateur. Try your squat deadlift bench press in a martial arts environment. This sherdog, a fighting website, not powerlifting.com.

Still. Have a great week mate

Don't let this shit trigger you again. I hade yellows for like 1 whole month cause some stupid Shit.

Much happyness to you.

Fcx0TtFWYAE0eKj

Last edited:
Back