Gaethje is going to take Rafael's legs away

Not so sure about that. Justin could win, but I really doubt he gets his kicking game going against Fiziev.

Fiziev was/is a MT instructor. I'm sure he's taken leg kicks from guys with way better technique and power than Gathje lol.
Leg kicks to the quads? or Gaethje kicks to the calves and ankles. I hope we get to find out!

Gaethe best weapon is his kicks

however - they will not work against fiziev …. Watch Moicano fight or all of fizievs fights

guy is the coach at the best Maui Thai gym in the world - or one of

he will smoke gaethe easily

I admire Justin’s inner dog and warrior heart …. But he has no chance at all here … I already placed over a G on fiziev …. My slips are in the betting forum here

Man, Fiziev has that serious as a heart attack Muay Thai - dude ain't no joke. I don't know, I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being a wake up call for Gaethje (who has Gaethle fought that has Rafael's pedigree??

Last edited:
I've been leaning more towards fizzy as the days go by. MT instructor. Nerves in his shins are probably dead. Gaethjes chin is fading due to his style

Leg kicks to the quads? or Gaethje kicks to the calves and ankles. I hope we get to find out!

That's a fair reply, I don't think he's taken tons of calf kicks but the guys literally been in there and won vs Lumpinee stadium champions in Thailand. I feel like the ability to lift your leg and check them, the reaction time and awareness of low kicks will still be there from Fiziev. Honestly I think the biggest factor for me is Fiziev puts his strikes together very well, intelligent punching and real quality combination work. Gaethje throws a lot of big single shots, the most you see from him is typically 2 and 3 strike combinations where Fiziev can throw 3-4-5-6 strike combinations without getting off balance, wild and needing to reset. I guess what I mean is, if Gaethje gets hurt Fiziev will do a much better job keeping him hurt and probably finishing him than a guy like Chandler or Michael Johnson. People have been bringing up Fiziev's cardio but honestly, Gaethje's has been consistently worse excluding the Ferguson fight. Another thing I don't see people mentioning is Gaethje often uses a high guard and tries to just sorta block or meet offense with offense, he has not much defense...Fiziev is going to rip that body hard if he feels comfortable in the pocket and I don't think Gaethje is ready for it.

I'm ready to eat crow if Gaethje wins this but I think he's getting picked apart and beat down.

That's a fair reply, I don't think he's taken tons of calf kicks but the guys literally been in there and won vs Lumpinee stadium champions in Thailand. I feel like the ability to lift your leg and check them, the reaction time and awareness of low kicks will still be there from Fiziev. Honestly I think the biggest factor for me is Fiziev puts his strikes together very well, intelligent punching and real quality combination work. Gaethje throws a lot of big single shots, the most you see from him is typically 2 and 3 strike combinations where Fiziev can throw 3-4-5-6 strike combinations without getting off balance, wild and needing to reset. I guess what I mean is, if Gaethje gets hurt Fiziev will do a much better job keeping him hurt and probably finishing him than a guy like Chandler or Michael Johnson. People have been bringing up Fiziev's cardio but honestly, Gaethje's has been consistently worse excluding the Ferguson fight. Another thing I don't see people mentioning is Gaethje often uses a high guard and tries to just sorta block or meet offense with offense, he has not much defense...Fiziev is going to rip that body hard if he feels comfortable in the pocket and I don't think Gaethje is ready for it.

I'm ready to eat crow if Gaethje wins this but I think he's getting picked apart and beat down.
Good point about the Gaethje's high guard and going to his body. This would be a good gameplan for Fiziev and I could see this happening. His peak cardio performance might very well have been that M.Johnson fight.

I imagine that Fiziev will murder Justin’s body with kicks too.

Gaethe best weapon is his kicks

however - they will not work against fiziev …. Watch Moicano fight or all of fizievs fights

guy is the coach at the best Maui Thai gym in the world - or one of

he will smoke gaethe easily

I admire Justin’s inner dog and warrior heart …. But he has no chance at all here … I already placed over a G on fiziev …. My slips are in the betting forum here

Fiziev looked pretty bad against Bobby Green though.

Back