News Gaethje SLAMS Oliveira: "UFC LW title was turned into laughing stock"

E-KAFA7XEAEtBo5

<{Joewithit}>
Ehhh we’ll see about all this. Last time I saw him fight he was missing a huge chunk of his game.

Singlehandudly? Tony was/is pretty long in the tooth when he fought Gaithje. He also has been hurt an rocked in a number of his previous bouts.
Of course! But would you not agree that the beating Justin put on him changed him far more than any beating before it?

Garthje needs to pray he doesn't end up on the ground with poirier, olives, or chandler. He's gonna look like a day 1 white belt.

That said... he definitely has the ability to keep it standing against those guys and let his hands fly.

I think when it settles it'll be poirier as champ. And gaethje #1.

Until makhachev shows up.

obviously it was cheaper to pay Olivera.

no way chandler shouldve been in that fight

Title fights showed ufc is not the best in real life

Justin just needs to focus on Chandler. Chandler can crack plus he's got a pretty elite grappling game. If my memory of the Alvarez wars serves me right, he's got lottsa gas in the tank too.

I feel bad fot Charles, reporters keep asking him about Khabib essentially calling him a paper Champ. Poirer the concensus uncrowned Champ can care less for the belt and would rather fight the Irishmen for money and now Justin calls the LW title a joke.

When Charles won the LW belt he had the same look of joy Aldo did buying his first suit.

Gathje your attempt at capturing the belt was beyond pathetic, u got subbed in both rounds and then u gassed within 5 min, just pathetic attempt, if you ever become a champ no one is gona take you serious just cuz the way you lost.

I clearly remember Gaethje say right after the Khabib fight, still talking to Brett okamoto saying that he was a big believer in "earning your way back to a title shot".

He has a point. I was thinking that he could have said it better, but this is 2021. If you want to be heard, you have to sound like a jackass.

This dude is so entitled, 5-3 in the UFC.

Wins over Vick (Done), Tony (Done), Cerrone (Done), Michael Johnson (Done), and Barbosa (Moved down to FW). Maybe beat someone currently relevant at LW before you act like you're deserving of another TS.

I love Justin, as do most (this probably explains the issue really) but what you just have said is fact.

He hasn't did more than Oliveria to be higher ranked, especially after the Khabib loss.

I like Justin. Be he certainly has gotten awful whiny and entitled. You only held an interim belt fella. No need to act like the whole division owes you. Had your chance, and lost it. The only person who should have been in that fight to make it truly legit for the next in line after Khabibs greatness was Dustin. But he openly opted out for another opportunity. So that can't be held against anyone.

Charles doesnt even have the wrestling to take Justin down to even use his Jujitsu. It would be a stand up fight and really dont see how Charles can handle Justins relentless striking pressuse.

Justin Knocks him out

I wouldn't be surprised if Oliveira beat Justin by pulling guard tbh.

Today's bronx makes easy work of gaejthe. As does DP( again), Beneil and probably mak.

Gaejthe needs to worry about next fight .

I think Gaethje is the weakest of these four, but we will see. Division is looking better than ever

Last edited:
Back