Gamer Art/Setups/Memes

Normally I’d actually probably side with that guy, but in this case her more “rugged” look in game is a lot more appropriate than the fan art that’s been all dolled up. I’m not that familiar with the series as I haven’t played HZD, but my understanding is she’s supposed to be some kind of post-apocalyptic techno-Barbarian. If that’s the case then she shouldn’t look like the image on the right with make up and shit. You can tell she’s wearing blush, lip gloss and she’s got mascara on her eyelashes and has had her eyebrows done, so it’s not a realistic look for the character at all given her environment.

The image on the left however shows someone that’s weather worn with sun burn on her cheeks and nose and no hint of makeup which is much more appropriate.
The image on the right was created ironically by a digital artist to make fun of these incels. You’re right about the scenario so it’s absurd to say she should look like the right picture. But even further, I can’t really fathom the need or desire for a sexually attractive group of pixels.

Last edited:
funny-gaming-memes22.png

The image on the right was created ironically by a digital artist to make fun of these incels. You’re right about the scenario so it’s absurd to say she should look like the right picture. But even further, I can’t really fathom the need or desire for a sexually attractive group of pixels.

I think there’s a time and place for an attractive female video game character under the right circumstances if it fits a game’s narrative in some meaningful manner. Say you’re playing a game like Duke Nukem where you’re trying to rescue a “babe” from the aliens, even if it’s done tongue in cheek. Or maybe in an rpg where there’s a femme fatale type woman that’s supposed to try and seduce your character for example. But in a game where you’re playing as a female character there’s no reason for them to be a Boise dime when a nickel will suffice.

I think there’s a time and place for an attractive female video game character under the right circumstances if it fits a game’s narrative in some meaningful manner. Say you’re playing a game like Duke Nukem where you’re trying to rescue a “babe” from the aliens, even if it’s done tongue in cheek. Or maybe in an rpg where there’s a femme fatale type woman that’s supposed to try and seduce your character for example. But in a game where you’re playing as a female character there’s no reason for them to be a Boise dime when a nickel will suffice.
Yeah of course there are instances where it makes sense. These types of guys just seem to want to be able to jack it to every female character in a game. Really weird behavior.

Anyway, dude got buried so hard he put his profile on private lol. Didn’t help that his immediate response was to call anyone who disagreed with him a beta.

If im playing as a female character i want her to be hot. Im gonna be staring at her ass and body for hours. It makes sense.

Just some recent picture-perfect captures from Okami's journey; easy to get lost in if you blow up each and take a minute to let your eyes wander:

cc: @Ashen One, @SwamiLeoni, @Dizzy, @jojoRed, @Nova44, @Badger67

Ahhh so familiar and yet feels like an entirely new place. 3 and 4 are my favourites. I wouldve liked to see better adherence to composition and positioning. Thyre a little off and it only looks off due to some of the rule of third nerd shit not being used imo.

Just some recent picture-perfect captures from Okami's journey; easy to get lost in if you blow up each and take a minute to let your eyes wander:

Not overly mad about the top left one but rest are great.

Forbidden Palace should have been in there.

A guy who calls himself “Apex Alpha” complaining that Sony doesn’t have attractive enough virtual females for him.

The right image looks too much like a girl wearing makeup on a dinner date but the one on the left looks like she's been taking Prednisone. There needs to be a middle option.

The right image looks too much like a girl wearing makeup on a dinner date but the one on the left looks like she's been taking Prednisone. There needs to be a middle option.
The character design is fine unless you’re a weirdo who sexualizes pixels.

E2rPykqXIAQiWYV

My comment still stands.

Back