General MMA discussion and future lines - April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely. He knew the guy that died after an MMA fight, right?

What? no, it was Conor's teammate that beat Jorge that bad. Conor was just ringside and Jorge didn't get ''ill'' until well after the fight was over.

If this is legit then most likely either his knee gave again completly or he's been popped.

Yep it's official. He refused to fly to Vegas for promo. Guess he's serious. Wow. Just...wow.

Wow. It's hard to believe he won't fight EVER again though.

Wow. It's hard to believe he won't fight EVER again though.

Agree. Hard to believe but not impossible. There's so many factors that could play into it. He's made a lot of $ but will he invest and save and be smart with that $? Does he actually have a passion for fighting or was he a really talented guy who loved what fighting could give him in life enough to put the work in?

Will be interesting to see.

Well, fight was at 170.

GSP where you at?????

i think he wanted more money and Dana sayd fuck off

i think he wanted more money and Dana sayd fuck off
My guess is this is it.

Honestly 3m isnt that much these days. He will still need to work or have good investments....

Im shocked but ok with it. I am kinda sick of the conor hype. I am also pretty sure he fights again. To go out after a loss like that one is weak

Last edited:
conor mcgoat

To be in a Hollywood Blockbuster (>$100m Budget) 11.0
To Fight Again in the UFC in his lifetime 1.2
To Appear in a Reality TV Series in 2016 3.0
To Have a Pro Boxing fight in his lifetime 3.25
To Fight for another Promotion 5.0

magny-630x160.jpg

Valerie L. respectfully called out Rose for a fight

Valerie L. respectfully called out Rose for a fight
Guessing Rose gets next title shot. Either way, hard to imagine the UFC would make this fight unless Claudia wins and they do a rubber match. Potentially killing the obvious next contender (Rose) by putting her against a recent challenger who wouldn't get a rematch is bad matchmaking.

Guessing Rose gets next title shot. Either way, hard to imagine the UFC would make this fight unless Claudia wins and they do a rubber match. Potentially killing the obvious next contender (Rose) by putting her against a recent challenger who wouldn't get a rematch is bad matchmaking.
I think Dana said Rose is a couple fights away from a ts

Holloway vs Lamas @ 199

The hammer will be dropped on Holloway and Holloway dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back