General MMA discussion and future lines - April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
so conor is not retired. he just doesn't think he'll be ready by ufc 200 and he's mentally drained.

Paddy Power and Betfair now have McGoat -400 to fight at 200. Damn, they were quick off that facebook post.

so conor is not retired. he just doesn't think he'll be ready by ufc 200 and he's mentally drained.
He said he is still willing to fight at UFC 200 in the statement. Even said he'd fly to NY for a press conference. Just wants to do less press so he can focus more on fighting to avoid another whoopin

Paddy Power and Betfair now have McGoat -400 to fight at 200. Damn, they were quick off that facebook post.
Hmmm. Id actually be tempted to stab that he doesn't fight. UFC seems intent at the moment at sending a message that fighters have to fulfill all contractual media obligations

oh, he IS in for 200? i skimmed it, at work

I'm just laughing at the Conor obsession, just like I was prior to the Diaz fight.

According to wiki, lamas and Holloway have the same reach? If this is accurate I'll be taking lamas as the dog.

Just noticed that Pinnacle has a line for that poker player fight tonight between Busquet and Alvarado. Pretty much even money.

Just noticed that Pinnacle has a line for that poker player fight tonight between Busquet and Alvarado. Pretty much even money.
I can play that on Nitrogen. Which is the bigger guy and which is the guy with BJJ experience? I was reading about this the other day and I thought one guy should be favored.

I can play that on Nitrogen. Which is the bigger guy and which is the guy with BJJ experience? I was reading about this the other day and I thought one guy should be favored.

I guess Busquet is about 20 lbs heavier, but apparently Alvarado is training at AMC.

I guess Busquet is about 20 lbs heavier, but apparently Alvarado is training at AMC.
Yeah, just read an article online, Alvarado has some kickboxing & BJJ experience. Seems like Busquet just started training more recently and this bout was an excuse to get in shape. Have to favor Alvarez I would think then.

This is degen as hell, but since I'm getting done with work early today: Alvarado climbed from -117 to -124 to -136 pretty quickly where I put ~112.00 on him to win ~$82.00. I think this bout is getting streamed this afternoon on Periscope.

I noticed I've been visiting the main ufc section of sherdog less and less for some reason. Just took a quick look and now I realize why, literally 90% of the first page was basically Connor or Connor-related topics. I mean, Jezus Christ...

I noticed I've been visiting the main ufc section of sherdog less and less for some reason. Just took a quick look and now I realize why, literally 90% of the first page was basically Connor or Connor-related topics. I mean, Jezus Christ...

yep, fuck that shit. rather talk about all the other fights that we know are happening

conor =/= all of mma for me

Thats why I do visit the UFC section ;)

Since I haven't seen anything posted about it, did everybody else forget about the TUF season premiere last night? Because I totally did. Maybe cus it was ya know... lol. Anyway, nobody post spoilers about the 1st episode please lol

Since I haven't seen anything posted about it, did everybody else forget about the TUF season premiere last night? Because I totally did. Maybe cus it was ya know... lol. Anyway, nobody post spoilers about the 1st episode please lol
I watched it. Some solid fights in the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back