General MMA discussion and future lines - November 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is how I feel about a mcgoat-nate trilogy

girl-falling-asleep-in-class.gif

^^ well Khabib threatened to leave the UFC if he doesn't get a shot at Conor. REALLY have a hard time seeing the UFC let Aldo (presumably) and Khabib walk because they wanna do a third Diaz fight
Lol they're under contract

Michael-Bisping-Says-Hes-Targeting-Spring-2017-Title-Defense-vs-Yoel-Romero

source.gif

Michael-Bisping-Says-Hes-Targeting-Spring-2017-Title-Defense-vs-Yoel-Romero

source.gif
Good. I was genuinely concerned for Mikes well being when there was talk of him fighting at 206. Give him some rest after that Hendo fight

^^ well Khabib threatened to leave the UFC if he doesn't get a shot at Conor. REALLY have a hard time seeing the UFC let Aldo (presumably) and Khabib walk because they wanna do a third Diaz fight

They will want to milk Khabib as a villain for as long as possible probably. Since he has the best chance I doubt he will be next up. Same with Ferg. It'll be Aldo or Diaz.

There's no way Aldo and Khabib are walking. They're gonna patiently wait in line for their big payday.

So bigfoot just lost to that big ass dude in russia. He's obviously on roids but he beat Bigfooot by decision and Jeff monson by sub in 5 pro fights. That's impressive.

1477897297img.jpg

Didn't watch the fight but people on twitter said Bigfoot practically ko'd him in the third and ref stopped fight to put in his mouthpiece.
The unofficial scores:
Round 1:
10-9 russian.
Round 2:
10-8 russian
Round 3:
10-8 bigfoot.

So bigfoot just lost to that big ass dude in russia. He's obviously on roids but he beat Bigfooot by decision and Jeff monson by sub in 5 pro fights. That's impressive.

1477897297img.jpg
You obviously didn't see the fight LOL

Bigfoot was about to ko him in the 3rd and the ref stopped it and let him rest. Bigfoot also had him in multiple subs and dominant positions and the ref stood it up. Then Bigfoot was close to finishing it in the last 30 secs and the clock disappeared

Corrupt af

Bigfoot was about to ko him in the 3rd and the ref stopped it and let him rest. Bigfoot also had him in multiple subs and dominant positions and the ref stood it up. Then Bigfoot was close to finishing it in the last 30 secs and the clock disappeared

Corrupt af

Wow.

Corrupt af

I updated my OP

Corrupt af
Thats nice but most importantly, did the Russian guy from Fedor vs Fabio announce the event?

I updated my OP

He didn't beat Monson either. They were gonna fight but Monson tore his bicep and was gonna pull out then the promoter of this shady promotion told Monson they'll set up a fake piss about exhibition fight instead and then have the real fight at a later date.

They obviously didn't tell the Russian guy or just set it up cause he fought him properly while Monson thought they weren't fighting for real and ended up dropping then armbarring him.

Such a dodgy place

Prob late but Conor vs Khabib opened at even odds. I'd prob put a decent sized bet on Khabib if he gets into the +150ish range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back