General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

Askarov at 2.62 (+162) v Pantoja is fucking insane value right?

I'm just not seeing a reason I shouldn't go all in on this

Because Pantoja is fucking good. Better striker and grappler imo.
Does Askarov really have less than a 38% chance to win though? Askarov has power in his hands, lands combinations well, and may not be exceptional at offensive BJJ but has strong offensive and defensive wrestling where he's never appeared to be in that much danger of being tapped

I cringed, but still he smashes Gall badly. Going super heavy if good odds.

I wouldn't trust Perry to pay huge juice on him. Guy is liable to dominate for 2 rounds then jump into Gall's guard and get subbed.

This is kinda BS no? Aldana should already be #1 contender and why does Holly get so many damn chances? At least the 5 rounds experience will be helpful.

His reply to u sir <45>

Ha he's not totally wrong...but Gall if nothing else has grappling chops and Perry is just a guy who will flake out in a fight that he should win.

But...depends on odds of course.

This is kinda BS no? Aldana should already be #1 contender and why does Holly get so many damn chances? At least the 5 rounds experience will be helpful.

They're on a roll atm
Jones, Cejudo, Masvidal, OMalley all complaining about money publicly and they're trotting out more wmma than ever. Nothing will turn fans off of their product faster than Eye/Holm main events

Remember when Sandhagen was supposed to fight Edgar but Edgar went to go fight TKZ instead?

Edgar would have beat Sandhagen soundly after watching that sterling fight lol

Remember when Sandhagen was supposed to fight Edgar but Edgar went to go fight TKZ instead?

Edgar would have beat Sandhagen soundly after watching that sterling fight lol

That makes zero sense. Frankie is nothing like Aljo and that's not even taking into account that one is entering his prime while the other is way past his.

He got destroyed the first time but max +163 is nice against volk

IDK...what can he do differently? I mean of course he'll make some adjustments but that fight wasn't even all that competitive. Max has never checked leg kicks well against guys who really know how to throw them, Aldo was blasting him with them in their first fight.

Maybe Max will be more aggressive and force it into boxing range more to avoid the keg kicks but that's no picnic vs Volk.

City Boxing seems to have figured out MMA very well lately too...

I'm a fan of Max and would love to see him do better this time but not sure he can.

Ha the books have no clue how to set the line on Stipe/DC. And I don't blame them, I have no clue how to cap it either. So they just set it at evens and will let the public decide.

DC getting way up there in years, got KO'd last time after Stipe made adjustments, knows it's his last fight and can't be sure of his motivation.
Stipe with massive eye issues, got KO'd the first time and was getting smashed the second time until he started going to the body, no idea where his head is at either.

Hopefully the line shifts big one direction or the other and makes it easy to just play the other side ha ha.

Ha the books have no clue how to set the line on Stipe/DC. And I don't blame them, I have no clue how to cap it either. So they just set it at evens and will let the public decide.

DC getting way up there in years, got KO'd last time after Stipe made adjustments, knows it's his last fight and can't be sure of his motivation.
Stipe with massive eye issues, got KO'd the first time and was getting smashed the second time until he started going to the body, no idea where his head is at either.

Hopefully the line shifts big one direction or the other and makes it easy to just play the other side ha ha.

I saw Cormier at +100 gotta go that way.

Back