General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

I'm thinking of her last 5 rounder vs JJ? Andrade kept coming forward but iirc her output slowed quite a bit rds 4 and 5. Otherwise she's never gone 5 that I can remember.

To be fair, that was at 115 with a weight cut too. She looked good Rd 3 vs Rose, so maybe Jessica has great cardio at 125.

Ah okay I'll have to watch that when I get around to tape, didn't recall her fading there

Ah okay I'll have to watch that when I get around to tape, didn't recall her fading there

To her credit, she never stops fighting. Her punches just looked a lot slower and more telegraphed iirc, to where JJ was really taking control. I do think Andrade was just a tank at 115 that cut a lot of weight too though. I think Valentina definitely has far more proven cardio, but I should probably check myself in saying at 125 Andrade can't keep up because we really don't know.

Ufc 261
Usman vs Masvidal 2
Zhang vs Rose
Andrade vs Shevchenko

Live with a full crowd. Honestly I was starting to like the lack of crowd. Maybe I'm just not a people person but I'm sure Dana is happy to profit off his ticket sales again.

Anyway on to the fights, why in the world would they remake Usman vs Masvidal again? My guy Wonderboy has a better claim and soon he will need to change his name to Grandiose Grandpa. Nevermind I answered that already Dana is happily trying to rake in some ticket sales in Jacksonville FL. What better way than to bring in Miami's own scarface wanna be Furious George? Especially since all his other cash cows have been losing lately.

Jokes aside I don't see the clasps on any belt even loosening that night... Well except maybe mine, anyone want to talk me out of betting my left nut on Zhang and Usman? Thug Rose, more like broken nose, Gamebreed, more like those toes are dead.

Rumble and Yoel are near even. Am I crazy for thinking Rumbles gotta be waaay past it to lose to Yoel. Yoels not going to put a pace on him or take him down
I wouldn't touch that,Rumble hasn't fought in a long time,Yoel is going to come in on full juice,could be going either way

Crute should go through Smith like knife through butter on UFC267

Anybody else really like the Till vs Vettori card? My mouth is watering just waiting on the full lines to drop.

Main Card (ABC / ESPN+)
Darren Till vs. Marvin Vettori
Arnold Allen vs. Sodiq Yusuff
Kyle Daukaus vs. Aliaskhab Khizriev
Julian Marquez vs. Sam Alvey
Nina Ansaroff vs. Mackenzie Dern
Mike Perry vs. Daniel Rodriguez

Preliminary Card (ESPN+)

Jim Miller vs. Joe Solecki
Scott Holtzman vs. Mateusz Gamrot
Bea Malecki vs. Norma Dumont Viana
John Makdessi vs. Ignacio Bahamondes
Yorgan De Castro vs. Jarjis Danho
Hunter Azure vs. Jack Shore
Luis Saldana vs. Jordan Griffin
Da Un Jung vs. Shamil Gamzatov
Impa Kasanganay vs. Sasha Palatnikov

Anybody else really like the Till vs Vettori card? My mouth is watering just waiting on the full lines to drop.

Main Card (ABC / ESPN+)
Darren Till vs. Marvin Vettori
Arnold Allen vs. Sodiq Yusuff
Kyle Daukaus vs. Aliaskhab Khizriev
Julian Marquez vs. Sam Alvey
Nina Ansaroff vs. Mackenzie Dern
Mike Perry vs. Daniel Rodriguez

Preliminary Card (ESPN+)

Jim Miller vs. Joe Solecki
Scott Holtzman vs. Mateusz Gamrot
Bea Malecki vs. Norma Dumont Viana
John Makdessi vs. Ignacio Bahamondes
Yorgan De Castro vs. Jarjis Danho
Hunter Azure vs. Jack Shore
Luis Saldana vs. Jordan Griffin
Da Un Jung vs. Shamil Gamzatov
Impa Kasanganay vs. Sasha Palatnikov

Solid card indeed. I think most lines are already out though, at least on my (european) books.

Solid card indeed. I think most lines are already out though, at least on my (european) books.
I've got my eye on one in particular that I haven't seen a line for yet. Should be a squash match for a surging prospect and probably a max bet for me.

I wouldn't touch that,Rumble hasn't fought in a long time,Yoel is going to come in on full juice,could be going either way
If Romero is on gear, Rumble will be too. What's he gonna do, out wrestle Rumble? I doubt it, he barely goes for takedowns.

Who outstrikes Rumble? If he makes the weight, he's gonna be in reasonable shape (given how humongous he was).

Maybe I'm just buying into him too much, but I think Rumble still has most of the tools he needs to rack up wins at LHW

Kamaru Usman
Valentina Shevchenko
Canelo Alvarez
+111 -> worth it?

Last edited:
I'll be at 262, I have a lot of friends in Houston, so free lodging. I'm dreading getting vaccinated, but I'm only prolonging the inevitable.

I'm meeting up with some MMA cappers from ODDS while I'm there, should be a good time, especially if Chandler wins.

I'm located in a state where sports betting is legal, so I can unload on the fights before flying to Houston.

Didn't see this posted anywhere yet, I think the line will move in Cory's favor by fight night.

Last edited:
which cappers? Some are solid some not so much in my opinion

Clint(balding dude) is an idiot lol. Seems like a nice guy, but was on Holland, said he's faded Brunson his last 3 foughts, and said all 3 should have asterisks next to them(his wins).

Cody/LOTN/Guru have some pretty good takes. I'll have my mind made up, and I just like to hear different takes to see if I missed something.

Same reason I'm on here, it's nice to get as many opinions as possible.

Absurd. Leon Edwards vs Nate Diaz non-title 5 round co-main event for first time in UFC history. Mortgage, a second mortgage and your boat all on edwards.

Nate is my favorite fighter and I'll be at 262, but first glance Leon is just better everywhere.

He's the younger, lankier striker that's more powerful in the clinch.

He can mix in TDs that Nate can't stop, and he has the cardio to go 5 full rounds.

The only place that Nate is better is on top, but Edwards has stellar TDD, Nate will never get it there.

I'd have to get him at like +400 to play him. I was hoping Jorge and Edwards would fight, because Edwards is way fucking better and Jorge has/had a huge hype train around him so the odds would be close.

As a Diaz fan this is actually annoying news. Make Nate vs Luque, that would actually be a more winnable fight for Nate, and a banger.

Back