General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

So I’ve been asking around and no answer yet. Was wondering if anyone knows the answer to my question

“I was watching a YouTube stream and he had this live stat screen of significant strikes, takedowns and total strikes. Do you know where I can find that? I’ve been searching everywhere but can’t find it. I’d like to watch the fights while looking at the stat screen at the same time to get a better idea who’s up and whatnot”??

Tuivassa only -138 against Greg Hardy?

Tai is a pudgy HW and it oooks even worse with that love handle tattoo thing he has, but he’s got some much better wins and Hardy is coming off a loss to Tybura

Tuivassa only -138 against Greg Hardy?

Tai is a pudgy HW and it oooks even worse with that love handle tattoo thing he has, but he’s got some much better wins and Hardy is coming off a loss to Tybura

People keep saying a loss to Tybura I think he is proably one of the most underrated HW in the division 5 fight win streak yes against complete bums but hey still got a good win streak going. He should be able to fight someone in the top 10 next sucks everyone is booked so I got no idea who he should or will fight next but dont be sleeping on him he could suprise a few people

Where would you guys set the odds for these potential matchups for Kayla Harrison down the line?
  • Julia Budd
  • Cris Cyborg
  • Amanda Nunes

Last edited:
Didn't see this get posted, what does everyone think?

Didn't see this get posted, what does everyone think?

I assume it's a very foolish typo, since AJ McKee is fighting Patricio, not Patricky, and I think he would be around a -500 favorite against the less brother, despite Patricky being a weight class higher.

As for whether the odds are correct, who the hell knows? I think Patricio is or was a top 5 featherweight who simply doesn't get his due fighting in Bellator. (Consider how quickly and easily he shellacked Chandler)

But AJ McKee is a superlative talent, by far the best young fighter in all of MMA, who astounds and amazes me every time he comes out, and whose ceiling is "the greatest fighter who ever lived".

I would be scared to death betting against AJ with minus odds with any featherweight, Volkanovski and Holloway included. Yeah, he's that good.

(I realize this isn't the type of detail-oriented technical analysis I usually make prior to making any bet, but these are more general considerations. If you've picked up a read from a deep tape study, go for it)

$700 on trevin jones x 1.73 vs Toney Kelley

Anyone have odds for Uriah Hall vs Strickland?

The fight is on the 31st of July and has been official for like a month already. I can't find a single bookie with odds for it. Pretty weird I think.

Gall is a jobber
This is a very factual post. No value on Gall. Williams wins on DWCS and how he looked vs Imavov early >>> anything Gall has ever done. And Williams finally at 170 where he belongs

Gall is a D+ jobber and Williams is a C- jobber so I slightly favor Williams
Williams has some power but what happens if gall gets him down? I was impressed with what gall did vs Perry. I know he can get stuck on his back at times but he’s made improvements in his stand up and cardio

Williams should smash Gall easily if the fights at ww. He wasnt bad at mw and very undersized.

Whats going to happen? his jits is not that amazing, its not the end of the fight if he gets on top. Couldn't sub Touahri for 3 rounds and got dominated by Perry on the ground.

His cardio might have looked better than Sanchez fight, but he still gassed and got smashed in Perry fight, who also has trash cardio and didn't have a proper gym for that fight.

Both William's Contender Series opponents are UFC lvl. One he KOed cold in the first, who we are all high on now after his debut. Rodrigues has a better ground fighter than Gall and is massive for MW. The Russian he beat over 3 and got robbed.

Williams has a great chin, power, cardio and heart. Gall has an ok ground game no power and shit cardio
Galls jiu jitsu is better than rodrigues. He’s inactive off his back but his top game is good and he can scramble. It didn’t matter in that fight anyway

Williams take down defense is pretty average. Imamov took him down pretty easily and held him there if I remember correctly

Back